Duplicate pkt3 from me as well as from my attorney, ANY PROBLEMS? Any thoughts will be very welcome.

Re: Instead you can directly fax the P3 to the consulate and call them up after a day..

where does one get these fax numbers from? thanks !

bullu

Fax numbers - Get them from some one January Delhi or Mumbai discussion thread

I know Chennai consulate\'s. But I don\'t know about the other consulates\'.

Re: AIM please reply

I am asking ou because I want to verify that my list which has numbers for Delhi and Bombay is correct. Chances are that it is if the Chennai number is correct. So please reply

chennai fax :91-44-8112020/8112032/8112027

I am not aware of the 8250240 number you mentioned.

Please let me know Fax No. of Delhi Consulate

I will deeply appreciate your help. Your previous help is very much appreciated

Acro - I don\'t know the fax numbers. Plz find it out from someone in Jan / Dec Delhi discussion thr

Thanks AIM

My attorney wants the packet IV to be sent to him. He has been always pain in neck. should I fax/handdeliver Packet III with covering letter that I want my Packet IV in India address.

Acro - Receiving appointment letter in local address in India is hassle free.

Multiple number of packet3s can be sent and it is not a problem. Let your attorney send his p3. Before he sends, you can fax a p3 from the filled up downloaded forms. In your p3 enclose a covering letter specifying local address for the appointment letter and the P4. You don\'t need to even tell your attorney that you\'ve sent a faxed P3.

AIM AcroJ - can we submit the faxed forms

or do we need to submit the original signed copies. i\'m asking this because if faxed forms can be submitted, I can fax the forms to my friand\'s place in Delhi and then request his parents to hand deliver it.
Acro J can u pls post ur experience after Hand delivered P3...Thanks

My brother called the Embassy

My packet III info was submitted in the computer and they stated that I should expect the interview in 60 days. However I still asked my brother to handdeliver the faxed Packet III. My packet also reached by fed ex on Dec 12