Duplicate pkt3 from me as well as from my attorney, ANY PROBLEMS? Any thoughts will be very welcome.

abibala

Guys,
I \'m planning to send the DS-230 part1 & other relevant forms to chennai consulate. My case has been sent by NVC on Nov 6th. My lawyer has not recieved anything yet.
Even if he did, looks like he is going to be taking his own sweet time to send it to consulate.
Meantime, I have everything ready and was hoping to send them off to consulate without telling my lawyer & I will have my lawyer mail the pkt3 once he his ready.

Do u guys think it would pose any kind of problems, if consulate has 2 sets of pkt3 forms.
( I\'m hoping they both will be the same more or less, if not I can always take a corrected DS230 part1 form, while I go for the interview. As per some posting in this forum )
Some think its not a problem...But I just wanted to weigh from all your experts opinions....

Any thoughts and opinions will be greatly welcome.

Secondly.
Is it the following Address I send my pkt3 to, can someone pls confirm pls. I don\'t want to send it to the wrong one:

Consulate General of the United States
Visa Unit
220 Anna Salai
Gemini Circle
Chennai 600006

Thanks always for any feedback and/or thoughts...

Cheers

No Title

I did the same thing by mistake (two P3\'s to the consulate) and spoke to the consulate afterwards. There is no problems at all. The only problem is that it could delay things a bit due to the extra work that needs to be done.

What kind of delays!! The reason I want to do these is to expediate the process to get an interview

Otherwise the whole process will be defeated...

Good topic

I am also in same boat, I want to find out is it a problem to send our P3 ( I think cover letter will be diff from lawyer) and then later one sent by lawyer.. which I belive will take a month or so.. as it takes about 2 week to get any email reply back from lawyer..

jagee..consulate address is right.dont worry go ahead and send P3 you

prepared and let your lawyer also sent it later.it wont do any harm and there was a thread already regarding this and lot of people did this to meet the deadline and had no problem.Looks like consulate people wont care or bother multiple p3\'s...as in some cases they recommend to send P3 again.good luck.

Can I get Jan2002 Interview in chennai, if I mail my pkt3 today!

Guys,
Do I stand a chance for Jan2002 interview date, if I mail my pkt3 today. Hopefully it will be recieved by consulate on Monday, 19th Nov.

Would that me I can make it for Jan2002?
Thanks

50:50 chance for jan 2002.bcoz they are taking anywhere from 10days to 15 days

to enter ur P3 after they received.so they may not enter it till this month end.but inorder to be in Jan for sure it has to be entered atleast by nov 20th based on the history.but we never know,if they enter it within a week or if the no of cases are less u may make it in jan.hope for the best.try to fax it and see if it works as I heard some people are talking about faxing last week .good luck.

no not yet.my interview is set for dec 26th...like u only I expected nov interview after

sending the P3 around sep 20th but didnt get.but some lucky people one or two is getting interview in similar cases...

Chennai recieved my pkt3 on Nov19th.

I emailed them yesterday, enquiring them to ack the same...
Didn\'t recieve any ack yet. Lets wait & see...

I keep trying to call 91-44-811-2060 , but no one ever picks it up. I tried like around 12AM EST from USA. Anyone know the best time to call. Is this ph# correct.?

Can I send Packet III by hand to Embassy

I am planning to go to Delhi Consulate and planning to fax Packet III to my brother who in turn will take it to Delhi embassy. Is it all right? Should he ask for packet IV then? Please reply. My lawyer is delaying sending packet III.
Is there any chance that I may get Feb Interview
Thanks.

Instead you can directly fax the P3 to the consulate and call them up after a day..

You have a very good chance for Feb interview. But plz call up and make sure that you have your p3 entered within a few days. Make sure that in the P3 covering you specify a local Indian address to recieve your P4 and appointment letter. Make sure that you have include the Marriage cert and Birth certificate of your dependants in P3.
Consulate won\'t give the P4 even if your brother hand delivers the P3.