DUMB USCIS....RFE for photographs for E-Filed EAD

Send two PP photographs 2" x 2".

Did it happen to anyone ? I haven't seen this kind of message to anyone. This is for my wife.

JM

Last edited by a moderator:
For e-filing EAD and AP, one has to take appointment with the closest application support center. The application support center would capture your photographs and finger print of the pointer finger (right-hand). This type of FP is called ASC FP code 2.
Did your wife complete this procedure???
If no..., then RFE is genuine..., you are blaming USCIS un-necessarily.
If yes..., you have all rights to call USCIS dumb.

Best possible way to act..., schedule another appointment and do the fingerprint and photgraphs. Even if you call 800 number, you would not get much info from screen readers.

RFE must for your AP. Even though you are e-filing AP along with EAD, the procedure requires 2 PP photos. I did sent 2 pps for AP separately. you may have to send your 140 copy also.

:rolleyes:

Junior_member

Exactly same thing happened to me, i e-Filed my EAD and got an RFE for Photo and signature.
i think the issue here is, when i e-Filed the EAD at that time USCIS was accepting the Side faced photo's and that rule changed after august, and now they accept only front face photo, so guess what we have to do it again, or send the RFE response.

BTW my EAD was approved on 9/24/2004 I applied on 6/21/2004.