EB-3
RD: 1/22/2002
ND: 2/11/2002
FP1: 4/10/2002
FP2: 1/10/2004
RFE issued: 3/9/2004
RFE recvd: 3/17/2004
AD: 4/20/2004
RFE regarding last 2 years of W2, tax return, 2 months paystub, EVL.
Very straight forward case, same company right from begining same address. Intitiated the whole process in Dec 99 when I send documents to my company. Company applied labor during March 2000 got labor approved within 2 months and 140 in another 2 months. Then dates were not current and was not married, so waited for almost 1 1/2 years to apply 485. 1st came to US in 1998 Jan on B1 visa for couple of times, then got h1 from the company and came in 1999 May. After almost 6 months got new offer from current company and started this job. It was very painful throughout the whole process and the last few months were unbearable, till today at 6.00 clock I saw approval for me and my wife. I was in constant touch with the senator's office and yesterday when I went they happened to query my case and told my case is assingned to an officer and I will hear in 30 days. The senators office was very very cooperative and helpful. During these whole year my wife was very supportive to me and we overcame this whole saga together. Last but not least 3 cheers for dengdeng and his theory which was my last hope after sending RFE. I will hang around and answer any questions. Thanks to everybody on the forum and Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful site.

Congrats !!!

I remember asking you questions about Senator (Santorum), you again mention that he was very helpful. For me too the assistants asked Vermont center but not much of help. I will stop asking his help now.

Good that finally you got approved.

Congrats Dukhiman. Looks like DengDeng's theory worked again.

Enjoy and change your name to Happyman now.

Thanks everyone,
OMGV: I contacted PA senator Rick Santorum
new1975: Just go to his office. The very first time I went nothing happened, 2nd time I went I got 2nd FP, 3rd time I went I got RFE. 4th time I went and I got approval. I am sure without the help I would have been stuck for ever and my file will be lost in the dust
whats_in_name: That was the first thing I tried to do but looks like there is a problem in rupnet it won't let update your record. I will keep trying

Again I wish everybody all the best, will hang around for more questions.

Originally posted by dukhiman
Thanks everyone,
OMGV: I contacted PA senator Rick Santorum
new1975: Just go to his office. The very first time I went nothing happened, 2nd time I went I got 2nd FP, 3rd time I went I got RFE. 4th time I went and I got approval. I am sure without the help I would have been stuck for ever and my file will be lost in the dust
whats_in_name: That was the first thing I tried to do but looks like there is a problem in rupnet it won't let update your record. I will keep trying

Again I wish everybody all the best, will hang around for more questions.

POKIMAN, SUKHIMAN, GCMAN, DMAN!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What was your RFE for?

tufan: RFE was for last 2 years tax return W2 including 1099 and schedules etc, last 2 months paystubs and employment letter. I submitted for 2003 and 2002