• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS260 Form Help!

So I have another question, I've pretty much finished filling out my DS260 but when I got to 'Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?' I'm currently not up to date, not by a long shot (pun not intended) so should my response me no and that I'll get up to date at my medical OR should I start getting the vaccines done through me GP and select yes on my DS260?

Thanks

The correct answer, if you don't have the vaccinations as of today, is 'No'. We said 'No' and then, in the box underneath wrote 'All required vaccinations will be obtained prior to and/or at the time of the medical' (or something alone those lines).

The correct answer, if you don't have the vaccinations as of today, is 'No'. We said 'No' and then, in the box underneath wrote 'All required vaccinations will be obtained prior to and/or at the time of the medical' (or something alone those lines).

Thanks so much @EmilyW that's what I figured but just wanted a second opinion. :p

You're on the right track @Teyliana. It's not a deal breaking question but alot of people think 'Well, I'll have the documentation by the time of interview, so I will put 'yes'' not realising that they are asking a very basic question of 'what do you have TODAY'.

But always a good idea to ask the forum and we'll always try to help.

Wait. I might have written yes for vaccines because I've had most of them and expect to take whatever else they need I will take before the interview. Did I lie? Will I get disqualified?!!!