DS230 part 2, petitioner name

Sri20

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

While filling the DS 230 form for my dependents, in the column where in it asks for the petitioner name do i give my name and address please advice

thanks
sri

No.
You have to mention your employer's address who is sponsoring your green card.

Hi sri,

You have to mention your company name and address , whose sponsering your green card.

Any more questions feel free.

bye
pedi

Need a clarification

can you please tell me
For MY DS 230 part 2 application i will write my employer's name and address where it is asking for the petitioner's name

when i'm filling the DS 230 part 2 for my wife and son, what do i write there. Even there should i give my employers's name and address.

Please reply soon as i have my interview next week

thanks in advance

Hello,

Even I read in one of the threads by Attorney Ron Gotcher that the petitioner for spouse and other dependents should be 'N/A'.

thats right dependents petitioner is N/A ...

My lawyer told me to have it as N/A ... i did the same and had successfull CP at NWD in July ...

But i have even seen people give their employer's name and address and have had successfull CPs ...

so i guess its at ur discretion ....

Re: thats right dependents petitioner is N/A ...

I think lawyer's confus us a lot, because my lawyer is insisting on putting my name and address for my wife DS-230 II form in the petitioner column. Is this correct? or should I put my employer name

Thanks
RKReddy
Originally posted by im9999
My lawyer told me to have it as N/A ... i did the same and had successfull CP at NWD in July ...

But i have even seen people give their employer's name and address and have had successfull CPs ...

so i guess its at ur discretion ....