DS156 questions for revalidation

H4needed

Registered Users (C)
I am filling the electronic DS156 for visa revalidation within the US.

No (8): Other surnames used: Since I have none do I type "none" on the electronic form or leave this blank?

No (14) - National identification number: do we leave this blank; or write in ink "none" after taking a print-out? (I am an Indian citizen and do not have one)

Can the two DS156 pages be printed on separate sheets, or should they be printed bak to back.

I realize these might sound like stupid questions, but then the Chennai consulate specifically addresses these questions. DOS does not address these questions. Any help would be appreciated. I am about to send the documents to St Louis.

@@@ Answered in another thread.

H4needed said:
I am filling the electronic DS156 for visa revalidation within the US.

No (8): Other surnames used: Since I have none do I type "none" on the electronic form or leave this blank?

No (14) - National identification number: do we leave this blank; or write in ink "none" after taking a print-out? (I am an Indian citizen and do not have one)

Can the two DS156 pages be printed on separate sheets, or should they be printed bak to back.

I realize these might sound like stupid questions, but then the Chennai consulate specifically addresses these questions. DOS does not address these questions. Any help would be appreciated. I am about to send the documents to St Louis.

hi,
can any one suggest requirements for visa revalidation potograph.is there any photograph requirements like i485?plz help.
thanks

### It is not SSN
leave that space and fill as none
National identification you will get when you apply for 140 or other immigration papers... so leave it for now

ladka26 said:
What do we write in Nationa Identification number?
is is my US SSN?
Thanks