DS156 incorrect pdf format

cool_dude2kin

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I have problems downloading DS156 from the vfs site.The format is slightly distorted when the pdf is downloaded(the connecting vertical lines between the rows).pls see the attached pics.Has any one faced this problem?.pls reply if you had come across this.
Also,the answer to the question no: 29, 'Have you ever been in the US?' doesn't appear checked if answered with 'YES'.The checkbox just shows as empty box(attachment three.jpg).

FYI. I am using IE 6.0 SP2 and Adobe 7.0

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try to print it out and see how it looks? If print outs appear fine then I would not worry about it.

DS156 Downloading issue

Yes, I have the same problem in downloading the form. I am not sure its because of IE or Adobe issues. I am planning to talk to my attorney. If any one have found the reason, please let me know too.

cool_dude2kin said:
Hi All,
I have problems downloading DS156 from the vfs site.The format is slightly distorted when the pdf is downloaded(the connecting vertical lines between the rows).pls see the attached pics.Has any one faced this problem?.pls reply if you had come across this.
Also,the answer to the question no: 29, 'Have you ever been in the US?' doesn't appear checked if answered with 'YES'.The checkbox just shows as empty box(attachment three.jpg).

FYI. I am using IE 6.0 SP2 and Adobe 7.0

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran.

Hi GC,
I have printed the forms and the problem still exists.If I decide to go ahead with this form(im running out of time),I have to check the answer for Q29(Have you ever been in US?) manually.Is it ok to fill the from manually after printing?

Guys who have given the interview............pls advice if you have faced this problem.

Regards,
Kiran.