• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS-260 unlock

Georgegig

Hello ,I won 2021 DV lottery .filled and sent the ds260 and after two week I saw that I had one mistake in ds260 .texted to center and they unlocked my ds260 .now I got two confirmation page. Which I bring to the interview ? Both or second ?

Hello ,I won 2021 DV lottery .filled and sent the ds260 and after two week I saw that I had one mistake in ds260 .texted to center and they unlocked my ds260 .now I got two confirmation page. Which I bring to the interview ? Both or second ?
hi how long it take to they unlock your ds 260 its been 12 days and no one reply to me from KCC !!!!

What did you write to KCC asking them to unlock your application?
the title " unlock request "
then my full name, case number, date of birth

I would be so grateful if you would unlock my DS 260 because i made some typing mistakes while filling out my application.
I forgot to add my high school institution infos and my Academic degree,
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

the title " unlock request "
then my full name, case number, date of birth

I would be so grateful if you would unlock my DS 260 because i made some typing mistakes while filling out my application.
I forgot to add my high school institution infos and my Academic degree,
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
appreciate your reply, it happens that I have made the exact same mistake.

many thanks, raoufrobi