• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS-230 Part I

Essam Ahmed

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I have some question regarding DV-2006.

when filling the form DS-230 Part I for the spouse and children, who should sign the forms? me as an applicant or my wife. The information on the spouse form (DS-230 Part I) , obviously, will be her information and my name will be included as spouse in her form ? right !!

The forms has water mark “2006” , is it ok or we have to obtain the forms from the US Embassy or consulate, Can we make copies of the form they sent to us

Thanks

:)

Of course you can make copys. I did the same way last year.
Each one completes and signs his forms. For small children, father can sign-or mother but you have to specify that -there is a special field in which you are asked if anybody helped you in completing forms. But that it's only for small children.

Essam Ahmed said:
Hi

I have some question regarding DV-2006.

when filling the form DS-230 Part I for the spouse and children, who should sign the forms? me as an applicant or my wife. The information on the spouse form (DS-230 Part I) , obviously, will be her information and my name will be included as spouse in her form ? right !!

The forms has water mark “2006” , is it ok or we have to obtain the forms from the US Embassy or consulate, Can we make copies of the form they sent to us

Thank

:)

Essam are you egyptian,, where do you receive your NL in egypt or USA?

for children under 14, a parent must sign the form, indicating that he/she signed it and the relationship to a child (mother, father).

Yes, you can make copies. Yes, you can download these same applications off www.travel.state.gov and fill them out on your computer with Acrobat reader. Or you can print them out and fill them by hand.