Ds 2001

sumathi_63

Registered Users (C)
I don't remember that I have seen/signed DS 2001. Is it some thing our attorney signs and send along with P3?. Also, I did not have my PCC ready when my P3 was mailed to STL. Is that a problem?. But I have applied for PCC at that time.

Which form is DS2001?
If you are talking about DS230 Part1, you need to sign the form.
Your lawyer would have mailed to form to St. Louis, along with DS230 Part1, and other requested documents.
No, it is not a problem, if you do not have your PCC before you send Pkt3, you need PCC only for Pkt4 i.e, during interview.

-Ravi

Originally posted by sumathi_63
I don't remember that I have seen/signed DS 2001. Is it some thing our attorney signs and send along with P3?. Also, I did not have my PCC ready when my P3 was mailed to STL. Is that a problem?. But I have applied for PCC at that time.

No. I'm talking about DS2001 only. It's a checklist that need to be sent along with DS230I assuring that all the documents listed in DS2001 are under our possion.

DS-2001 is not needed.

Don't worry.... It is optional to send DS-2001. Infact my P3 didn't contain it and my lawyer didn't sent one as well (though I was little worried as well) .... My case has reached consulate with interview scheduled in September....