DS-156 Question -- Urgent.

LEO_TX

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I was F1 student and came to US in 2004 & then visited India for a couple of weeks(left for India in 2005 end & came back to US in early Jan 2006) & have been in US since then.

While filling DS-156 (online), Question 29 says "Have you ever been to US? When? For how long?

Now my question is, it says Most Recent trip, thus, For "When", I can write the year 2006 & "For How long?", Do I have to include all the days I have been in US starting 2004-2005 end PLUS Jan 2006 - PRESENT? Or Just Jan 2006 - PRESENT?

NOTE: There is an additional column below it for any additional trip.

I am asking this because this column is not there in the paper DS-156 form on USCIS website which can be filled manually.

Also, in anycase, I am still in US and will leave for India next month (I know the exact date). So, the daycount above will be ....Until the day I submit the forms OR Until I leave for India next month OR just write PRESENT?

Looking forward to hear from you all ASAP as I need to fill it up soon.

Thank you very much.
Best Regards.

I guess there should be someone who was F1 has booked appointment for H1B here. I would really appreciate your inputs regarding my query...I really need to book appointment ASAP.

Thanks a lot in advance. Waiting for your reples.
Best Regards.

yes you have to list in chronological order
all your visits starting with the latest one dating back to the earliest
when u print it all out at the end only the most current visit will show up on the first page and the earlier ones will show up separately on the last page