Driving Licence Renewal Issues in Kentucky DMV

You will have to probably approach the court to instruct USCIS to issue a new EAD. Without it, you cannot get DL since you don't have any other document showing that you are legal in the US.

You will have to probably approach the court to instruct USCIS to issue a new EAD. Without it, you cannot get DL since you don't have any other document showing that you are legal in the US.

I have a court date for master hearing set on oct 2013, till then I can't appraoach court..

I have a court date for master hearing set on oct 2013, till then I can't appraoach court..
Talk to a lawyer who specializes in immigration cases. Your need to approach the court is not related to your removal proceedings hearing.

Did you file I-485 at the same time as I-130? Why are you in removal?

I filed I485 concurrently with i130, my i485 is administratively closed with USCIS, Cos they don't have jurisdiction on my case, I was overstayed , so I was in removal proceedings before IJ and got deferred action for quite some time,
I talk to my lawyer, he is also looking for options to get me EAD,...

I filed I485 concurrently with i130, my i485 is administratively closed with USCIS, Cos they don't have jurisdiction on my case, I was overstayed , so I was in removal proceedings before IJ and got deferred action for quite some time,
I talk to my lawyer, he is also looking for options to get me EAD,...

How much overstay did you have at the time of filing I-485? Please provide exact dates and your status BEFORE filing I-130/I-485.