Dought about RFE

pch

I am in a situation which is scary about my final approval.

Please give me some suggestions after reading the below information.

I was releaved by my employer after filing I-485, Since they don\'t have any positions to place me in Mainframes. But they said they are going to retain the greencard process and suggested me to find an other job of myself using EAD instead of H1B. Now I changed my platform and working independently. But these days I am seeing lot of REF from VSC, asking for last 3 paystubs and employer letter. Since I am working with other employer I could not provide the paystubs with that company. If in case they send me a REF asking the same will there be a problem if the paystubs from other employer. And regarding the employer letter, My employer told that they can give me one saying that they could hire in future, presuming the green card is for future job.

Would any body tell me will I be facing any problem. What are your suggestions to avoid any problems from INS.

Thanks

No Title

A RFE aks for an employer letter and prospects for employment. Your employer can provide you with the letter. saying that you will be employed after getting the GC.

(this is my opnion only. Please DO NOT contruite this as an legal advise. Please consult an Immigration attorney)