double check

Jonny123

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

after 2 weeks filling and 3 non sleeping night, I am almost done with my feeling.

I am us citizen, filling AOS for my wife...

Please help me to check if the form goes that way. Should I clip form together with i-130 on clip, i-485 one clip and i-765 another clip? or i-765 goes inside the i-485? I am short of confuse with i-485 together or separate.

All sent to chicago lock box by usps next day? ( I hope they have usps next day)

total 3 diferent Clip (one for i-130 , another for i-485 and last for i-765 in following orders ) Am I right?

I-130
- I-130 Petition Form
G-325 for both of us.
- Money Order for $190 in my name.

I-485
- I-485 form
- Medical in sealed envelope
- I-864
- G-325 for me.
- Single Money Order from me for $395 ($325 + $70 FP fee)

I-765
Payment of $180 Money order

nice

Hi guys,

after 2 weeks filling and 3 non sleeping night, I am almost done with my feeling.

i know how it feels...

I am us citizen, filling AOS for my wife...

Please help me to check if the form goes that way. Should I clip form together with i-130 on clip, i-485 one clip and i-765 another clip? or i-765 goes inside the i-485? I am short of confuse with i-485 together or separate.
keep 3 seperate stacks in the same envelope. Attach a checklist atop the I130(first form), keep 485 package under it...765 under that

All sent to chicago lock box by usps next day? ( I hope they have usps next day)
just send usps/certified mail/return recpt. ~$10

total 3 diferent Clip (one for i-130 , another for i-485 and last for i-765 in following orders ) Am I right?

yes
I-130
- I-130 Petition Form
G-325 for both of us.
- Money Order for $190 in my name.

Where are the photos ?? 2 for her, 1 of yours.Send a personal check, jonny, you will be happy to do that. money orders cannot be tracked, bud. Also, make it payable to Dept of HS (check the exact wording)
Where are your supporting docs for 130 ? marriage cert...ur citizenship proof, joint proof ? They shud go at the end of the 130 package.

I-485
- I-485 form
- Medical in sealed envelope
- I-864
- G-325 for me.
- Single Money Order from me for $395 ($325 + $70 FP fee)

AGAIN, send a personal check....
Did you attach tax returns+1099+w2 copies wiht I864 ?

I-765
Payment of $180 Money order

PERSONAL CHECK , PLEASE

kkboy thank you alway reply to me so fast, any others comments are wlecome.

best

Last edited by a moderator:

Is that how we are supposed to do it? I thought there is one acco clip holding everything together and forms and documents separated by tabs at the bottom. Look at the attached pic.

u know what?

Is that how we are supposed to do it? I thought there is one acco clip holding everything together and forms and documents separated by tabs at the bottom. Look at the attached pic.

After chicago receives ur forms...they literally dismember them..arrange in any order they want and send them further. Don't really worry about 1 clip..2 clips...just send everything systematically, as requested. :):D

This is pretty nice, not matter how they check out my form it will always tay in order, but are you sure we can pouch holes on document?

Thanks

After chicago receives ur forms...they literally dismember them..arrange in any order they want and send them further. Don't really worry about 1 clip..2 clips...just send everything systematically, as requested. :):D

Yes, I hope they won't desorder my forms, when comes to the interview the officer might be mad, think that I did such a bad job .