Dora In 120-180 Days? Confused!

130 Approved

I think we have been approved on day 87. We got an email yesterday saying that our 130 has been approved :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

"This case has been approved. On December 19, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
"

I also went to the USCIS website and our 485 was no longer in the system. This is perfect timing because my husband is to start work in January. I really pray we receive the card in the mail soon.

Pincike74, have you received your card in the mail?

Confused!?!?!?

I had my interview on 9/9, did fingerprints on 10/26, and did biometrics on 11/9. The online status has not changed. I have not received the 70 day letter or any update letters. If you read my previous post this is very disturbing. Has anyone had this same problem?

I have not really heard about this type of case before. I would suggest making an infopass appointment to let them know that your case is over 90days. You can at least get your EAD & AP.

Also why did you have to get your fingerprints and biometrics completed seperately. Didnt you get a code 3 on your 485 NOA.

Update!?!?!

When I went the second time for biometrics I was told there was problem the first time and they only needed the biometrics. I have not had any updates since and I am stressing out.... I would rather wait for GC rather than to make an appointment for EAD...this is going to sound stupid, but what is AD? If I make an appointment for EAD do you think it will delay getting GC?

AP- Advance parole so you can travel out of the united states.

I really do not think the EAD would affect the processing time of your application. Quite a lot of people never get updates in the system throughout the processing period. Dont be too alarmed about your case status online.

As far as making an infopass appointment, it all depends on whether you need to get a job. If you need to work, then you should try to get an EAD.

Thanks!!

I guess I have heard too many horror stories about applications being lost that I am paranoid. I will wait until after the holidays to make an appointment. Hopefully I will get something back before then. I will keep all updated.

Dora appt around Nov 14, 2005

My timeline is as follows:

DORA Interview: Nov 14, 2005
FP done: Dec 13, 2005

No updates on web status (Same 120-180 day notice)

Just wanted to know status of ppl in similar time frames. We were hoping to get our GC by March for international travel