Dora In 120-180 Days? Confused!

DallasBM,
Thank for very much for the suggestion.
Can you provide the address for the location in South Dallas? I will try and get fp done early next week.

Here is the address:

7334 South Westmoreland Road
Dallas, TX 75237

Dont forget to take your notice of action with you and your passport for identification.

DallasBM,

Thanks again. Actually I tried to get it done today after I saw your posting, but arrived 10 mins. after they closed. I will give it a shot tomorrow morning.

CATI2006,

I walked in today for finger printing. And it went smooth, no questions asked.
I would recommend that you do the same and not wait for fp notification from INS. Also, if possible I would recommend that you go to the South Dallas office. I have read about some people being sent back without fp letter at other locations.

Oct 03- Dora Interview
Oct 07- Date on NOA for I-130 & I-485
Nov 05- biometrics done (walked in after waiting for almost a month for an official biometrics letter).

DallasBM,
Thanks once again for suggestion.

pincike74

have you checked the status online? does it have any update since you did your fingerprinting?

CATI2006 said:
pincike74

have you checked the status online? does it have any update since you did your fingerprinting?
CATI2006

The on-line status hasn't chnaged yet. But, from the other postings it looks like it takes atleast a week for the status to change.
Also, I received my fp letter yesterday and they have scheduled it for Nov. 22. I will show up if my on-line status hasn't changed by then.
If you are not in any hurry, you can wait. You shoud be getting your fp letter soon since your DORA interview was just a few days after mine.

Nov 07- received biometrics letter

DORA Approval on 89th day

HI
I applied my GC application on Aug 5th, on Nov 1'05 i got a letter on 89th day from the dallas district office saying that ' you were granted permenant residence status on Nov 1st 05'. But my online status still shows we received ur application ... on so and so date... . Does any one had the same issue? how often the online statuses gets updated?

THDDR,

Did you call the 1-800 number to check the status? Sometimes, the online status remains the same but when you call in they have an updated status.

pincike74

just an update, i still haven't received a fingerprinting letter. i will do walk in this week.

CATI2006,
My on-line status still has not been updated but today I called 304-625-5590 to check on my finger printing and was told that they received my fp on Nov-05 sent it back to USCIS on the same day. So, I am hoping that things are on track even though on-line status does not show any updates.
Nov 14 - No updates to on-line status for fp. Called in to check and was told they received fp and send it back to USCIS on Nov-05.

CATI2006,

Let me know if your LUDs change.
My official date for FP was today (Nov 22nd) and I did go to the service center again. I was told that I wasn't required to fp again.

No news yet on my husband's case. December 2nd was our 70th day and we have not received the 70th day letter. I hope we get our approval before the end of the year.

Nope. It been more than a month since fp and my on-line status or LUD dont show any changes.
Nov 14 - No updates to on-line status for fp. Called in to check and was told they received fp and send it back to USCIS on Nov-05.
Dec 09 - No change in on-line status or LUDs to reflect fp yet.

I130 Approved, now what?

I just got following e-mail. Can anyone tell me what does it mean? Does it mean that I130 was approved by 1485 is still pending? If so, how muhc longer wil it be? Please let me know.
__________________________________________________ _________________
The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR
ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 13, 2005, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
-__________________________________________________ _________________
Oct 03- Dora Interview
Oct 07- Date on NOA for I-130 & I-485
Nov 05- biometrics done (walked in after waiting for almost a month for an official biometrics letter).
Dec 09 - No change in on-line status or LUDs to reflect fp yet.
Dec-15 - Got an e-mail saying my I130 was approved.