door is closed

8yearsus

Registered Users (C)
i do not know but recently i am getting the feeling that the immigration door is slowly being closed.

may be it is time to make other plans:rolleyes:

Your feeling is correct!

They just do it, but not say it. To close the door is politically incorrect, but they can at least delay the process infinitely and let the immigration law to expel people out of status, or you leave this country by yourself if you cannot tolerate this torture.

It will happen the terrorist threats, the economy will make the country more and more immigration unfriendly, like we are seeing right now.
If things don't get better soon, we'll have to pack up and go home in the not too distant future.

gwpeng,
I like your reply. It is kind of humerous to me. They will make us decide our future by making unbearable delays. Now itslelf people at the brink of their temper(Texas service center filers). I wish i was in VSC atleast.

Hi,
We got our passport stamped and waiting for the Plastic Card. Now, after waiting all these years -- we are asking question like "are we doing the right thing by staying in this country?" My son does not speak in his own native language, he has no idea of any festivels or anything about India--he is Indian born--now he has his plastic card. No, it is not at all our mistake because we visit Hindu Temple atleast twice a month, perform puja every morning explain about our mother land to him. He now neither belongs to Indian Culture nor completly US culture. He has communication problems with his own close relatives in India!!! During the summer vacations he does like to visit India!!!!!

So please please decide before you plan to apply for GC. And I always feel going back to India is always the best option than any other thing.

thanks