Dont Know Whoever Started This Madness.

charliee

Registered Users (C)
DONT KNOW WHOEVER STARTED THIS MADNESS. ITHINK YOU GUYS ARE USED TO CHAIN LETTERS AND CONTINUE THAT PRACTICE IN EVERYTHING. THIS CUT AND PASTE TECHNOLOGY IS THE REASON FOR THE DOWNFALL OF SOFTWARE CONSULTANCY. WE DONT LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES.

WE ARE ALL LIKE GOATS FOLLOWING ANYONE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT WE ARE GOING TO ACHIEVE.BY MAKING A LIST HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TRACK THE APPROVALS. AGAIN YOU WILL HAVE TO CUT AND PASTE. THIS IS NOT SMART WORK. ITS A SHAME YOU GUYS ARE IN SOFTWARE LINE.

WHY DON\'T YOU USE IMMITRACKER RECORDS. THAT IS THE BEST ONE WHERE ONE CAN ADD, MODIFY AND TRACK THE I-485 INFORMATION EASILY.

TRY TO BE WISE.

No Title

Hey Charliee, don\'t try to be a smart Ass? What do U think of yrself, a software guru? If so that U are damn wrong \'cuz the first thing a software professional should know his ability to analyze the problem, break it into smaller pieces and then find a solution. Speaking of Immitraker, it is a good source but lacks one important piece of info i.e. the first few digits of case number. I just found out that there is someone else called waiting ct. His info is v identical and he has\'nt recvd any RFE yet. Now with the help of this list generated with Cut&Paste feature, I can was able to find out that I don\'t have to worry about anything. Earlier I was thinking that an RFE is on its way because some of the case with later RD were being approved.
I hope U understand the logic now. One more thing--Next time, think before U write. Got it dude?

No Title

The individual experiences can only be shared in a chat like this. If someone takes your advise then all the useful chats on various web sites will become wastage of time.

I don\'t see software industry coming down for people sharing their experiences or (cutting and pasting). The communication is the key factor in getting software projects done succesfully and pointing fingers, cusring others and thinking that I am the best are some of the key factors why software projects go down the hill.

As far as I know a lot of us will agree that we all benefit from this chat session.

Folks ,please acknowledge if this a beneficial chat session or not?

No Title

Way to go my man! This guy (Charlie) is nuts or what. He just drove me out of whack.
Vinsah, no doubt this is a beneficial chat session. Look I was able to find someone with the same RD and same initial digits for case number. Thanks!

No Title

My two cents.
Create a new user, Aug-Sept
and just add the info, which you want to track. Let everyone know
the uid and the pwd so that you can only one posting with real info. Rather than garbage.

Or ask the guy who is maintaining the immitracker to provide a facility to findout list of waiting applicants by month.
tx

No Title

I think Charlie is referring to the various messages/discussions where people are asking to create list for various things. We can get most of the info from immitracker with a little digging and patience. If we do a better job of keeping our information updated on immitracker we won\'t have to create most of the lists for tracking in the discussions.

We have to duplicate our efforts if we have to post our info here in a discussion and then again do the same on immitracker!

I guess lot\'s of people are going to be antagonized by Charlie\'s message because of the tone which he has used!

No Title

You guys are nuts.

Do you know the EAC number is nothing but your RD. For example EAC-01-040-XXX is the application recd on 40th working day in the financial year, i.e, OCT 27th 2000. You also should know that the approvals are based on RD and not ND. So, it is enough if you know RD. Immitracker provides you all these.

You guys are trying to reinvent the wheel. What you do is a futile exercise.

No Title

I think this "cut/paste" list is a good idea.

It gives an idea of who is active on this board
and what sequence we are all respectively in
vis a vis EAC and N/D.

No harm - I endorse it. This is an information
sharing forum. Those who do not like this
particular thread need not participate.

No Title

I agree with Semper! It let\'s us know who is active since there may be many who might have forgotten their passwords to immitracker, who might have stopped participating in forum & not updated the immitracker which would give a wrong indication to the way processing is going! I just ignore a thread if i don\'t want to participate.