don't hire Allen Friedman

wookong2002

Registered Users (C)
personally i had extremely horrible experience with Mr. Friedman. actually he totally screwed up my case at the LC level. a coworker of mine's case also ended up in chaos, and we both had to leave our previouse company due to the unpractical delay directly caused by Mr. Friedman.
many people told me before he is good, and very professional. however, there's NO way you can consult with him regarding your pending case, even when something obviously wrong happened. he would yell at you at the other end of the phone and hang up on you. i nevered bashed anyone on the internet, BUT if it weren't Friedman's rudness and irresponsibility, i would have had my GC 2 years ago. the above is just my and my friend's experience.

BTW, i honestly don't work for any immigration attorney. and this is my personal opinion.

On the contrary
I had a great experience with Allen Freedman, it is true that he is traight up and won't talk politely with you, but he know what he is doing. He is very professional, smart and he will get the job done.
I got my LC cleared in RIR in 4 months using him (in this economy -last may) When I filled my 485, he asked me for lot of documents to avoid RFEs that most lawyers don't bother about telling their clients.
I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.

me had great experience with him. His style of talking is little bit different at times harsh. But I would say he knows very well what he does . Very particular about document. I like him irritating me rather than getting silly RFEs. Also I liked truthfulness and action rather than some suger coated word.

My earlier attorney was very sweet used to talk about all sorts of crap like her Alaska tour but screwed up my case royaly. I got so scared that I requested my company to cahnge my lawyer which they did.

My experience in the green card process is that 99% of cases requires good documentation and fast action rest is luck. he does both. for moral support and phycological councelling I would come to this board :)

Mr. Friedman has been straight with me since Day 1. He is gruff at times -- yes -- but he knows what needs to be done.

When our secretary accidentally sent some material directly to the requesting agency instead of to Mr. Friedman, he was able to salvaged the situation.

If you do as he asks and give him what he needs to work with -- not what you think he wants -- all will well. If you want to be coddled or second-guess his requirements, you will be wasting his time for sure and perhaps you should look elsewhere.

I have no hesitation at all in recommending Mr. Friedman.

HI all,

I have mixed feelings about him. He is smart and he acts extremely fast. He is willing to deal with my wife employer's human resource personnel (they can be very hard to deal with). But, he can be very harsh on you. I think he prefers adjustment of status rather than consular processing. Anyone has gone through consular processing with him?

Which is Friedman located? What is the name of the law firm? web adddress?

I just wan to know in case I need to use this smart, harsh guy for the folks I know with complex cases.

Thanks,
ZZ

freedman and freedman associates, ltd.
2 north lasalle st - suite 1902
Chicago, IL 60602
312 263 0087