Dont Get Carried away with those Latest 140 Fake Processsing Dates

kumarvalluri

Registered Users (C)
Hi Members,

Is there any sense in the new processing dates mentioned for 140
as August 2003.

Why are they cheating us with this kind of fake and false dates which have no meaning when people like us and many others whose processing dates have are way before the advertised date with no approval yet from this so called bunch of brainless and no Mathematical and logical sense guys sitting in the USCIS office.

They are collecting Mamools in the name of fees hike to please
there Boss Tom Ridge.

When are these shameless Mind less As*****S realise how much pain they are causing to us witht here fake dates which have no meaning.

ND 05/05/2003 - 140 EB2

Last edited by a moderator:
How about whatever you say is fictitious and what they mention is correct? Get control over your anger. You are waiting for 11 months whereas there are some unfortunates who are waiting much longer than that.......
Impertinence does not help!!

kumarvalluri, I partially agree with you. I think the dates just means there are some cases of that date which they are processing and it does not mean that they have processed previous ones. I dont know which Random Generation algorithm they use, but they seems to have some very good one.

I know that its going to be random, so I dont care for those dates and get desperate, it seems like just forgetting that you have applied for GC is the best course. Atleast when it ever gets approved, you will be thrilled.

I140/485
RD: 4/30/03
ND: 5/8/03

I must say that I do agree with Immune,

I know it is real bad feeling when u wait for such a long period...I do understand that these dates do not guarentee that ur case would be processed if it falls in that date range but I have seen in last few months that they do work on these cases based on this.

for last 1 months i have been scanning cases for the month of june and july and saw that out of processed cases, 70% had been approved in april.which i kanda made me think that they have been working on these cases. though not to say that they processed every case, there are so many left out.

I think they work in group like )may,june,july) and then move on.... may be they have a thresh hold that once u process more then 70% cases in that range, 50% of staff would start working on next group (aug,sep, oct) and rest would clear old cases.. something like that....

so i guess, we have no other option but to hope for the best and stick together...

good luck every one.

Mr Immune - Mind ur language

MR Immune.

I havent said anything against you and u have no right to comment
against me.

With ur words " How about whatever you say is fictitious and what they mention is correct? "

What ever i said is againt USCIS and i never meant in my message
that I am the only one suffering with this delay, Its all those
who are been waiting for years to gether for this I 140 .

If you have to say anything please redirect it towards USCIS
for the inordinate delay in processing cases butnot against
me.

Hope you understand and not make use of this forum to throw
mud against each other.

Kumar valluri

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends,

I just spoke to my lawyer about current processing date, She told me this happen when new officers is assigned , they give him new cases instead of pending case...so that is reason they update with new processing date...
She has one pending case of NOV2002...where as she got approval yesterday for 2 guys whose processing date are APR 2003 and JUN2003...
so lets us keep out finger cross..if we are lucky, we should get our approval..soon...

EB3 ~ EAC03-185-XXXXXX
I140- MD--> 05/31/2003
I140- RD--> 06/05/2003
I140 -ND--> 06/09/2003

I140->- AD - ??/??/????
I485-> ??/??/????

Sanjeev

kumarvalluri,

I had a similar concern during LC processing, after waiting for 18 months, I saw that Philly DOL suddenly jumped well ahead of my received date(3-4 months ahead). I was assuming they lost my application. I then talked to my lawyer(Sheela Murthy). They contacted DOL and my approval came after a month.

Ask your lawyer to call VSC. You will get approved in 2-3 weeks and post smilie faces.

Be patient.
Good Luck!!

Thanks PhillyDec01

Hi PhillyDec01,

Thanks for understanding the situation as you went thru this
u better know the pain of this waiting game of USCIS.

Thanks once agin for ur encouraging words which gives a hope
when the day starts with such comments.

Unlike some fellow members using Personnel slang which is supposed
to be directed towards USCIS unfortunately its been directed towards
People like us.

Unfortunate.

Once again thanks for ur encoraging comments.

Kumar Valluri

It will be interesting to note how this new Memo that was passed will affect the processing time .

Any thoughts ??

kumarvalluri,

This forum is not to throw mud against each other I agree, but it is also not to curse USCIS. Comments like yours are very pessimistic and try to keep them to yourself.

There is a very common misunderstanding about the processing dates. Processing do not mean approval/denial. The decision to approve or deny is taken in the review process, which may take 30 days after the processing. This is clearly written in the processing date page.

Last time the processing date for EB2 was Jun 20th, after that we saw lot of approvals posted in this forum filed around that time.

I believe the processing dates are correct. CIS has no reason to fool us, they don't need to. they are just mis-managed.

The processing date (so called JIT report) doesn't mean all cases received before that date have been adjudicated or assigned to anyone. It simply means all application files received before that date have been put on the JIT shelf and ready for adjudication. It may take 1~3months for a case to be adjudicated.

I have right to criticize USCIS-- Immune

Immmune,

it looks like u havent gone thru this unprecendent approach by USCIS in processing I 140,s with no orderly fashion.

This is hurting every one who applied for I 140 and 485.

Keeping in view of this and my personnel experience with USCIS
I have evry right to criticise the approach of USCIS.

You better stop your crap of comments about my approach.

It is ur Comments which are very pessimistic and try to keep them to yourself.

If I notice again that ur passing any comments against me
I will be reporting to the moderator for ur personnel slang againts me.

Advise to you better reflect ur unwanted comments against USCIS.

With all due respects to every one i wish we stop calling personnel attacks.

cool it guys!

Hey now .. I think each of you made your point. So, why fight?

I absolutely and completely agree with I140_2003's comments on this one. Not to sound insensitive to the likes of kumarsvalluri, the processing dates I feel do indicate the date for the majority of the applications. In fact, if anyone's ND is way past this date, they should raise a flag however they can and make the most of it. Just feeling frustrated won't take you anywhere. So, use it to your advantage.

and, please don't use this forum to settle personal scores.

kumarvalluri

I agree with you. And you have every right to curse USCIS. Normally, per old saying, you understand the pain only when you are hurt. Those who are not most likely would only preach. I also fully agree that we should respect each others view point on this forum.

I have suffered a lot in hands of USCIS that I feel like suing them and challenge them on the cases they have processed before me.
As I have said in my another post, Let USCIS prove what is wrong in my application and why it has not been touched for last 6 months. I also challenge that my credentials, salary and experience is at par than a lot of other applications that have been processed before me.

Cutting it short, there is no justifications in USCIS posting the processing dates of July / Aug when a large number of cases (more than 6 months before the published processing date) are still pending.

Immune -- Hey U Freak stop ur Crap

Stop acting as messiah of USCIS.. U are a Big Joke in this forum

Mind ur language,

Guys, lets maintain some decorum in this forum.

While it's understandable to feel frustrated with the painful waits, but there's no point in shouting at each other. Remember, we can get through this wait together, helping each other, not fighting.

Immune has said all the crap --Joyd

Joyd,

I would have appreciated ur efforts as Moderator had you stopped this Joker Immune using this forum to comment
about Me before it turned this ugly.

If you look at my first reply all that i said is lets stop Pointing at each other rather point at USCIS.

On one side we are upset with USCIS on the other side people like immune senselessly pass comments against us.

With all due respects i am wishing and willing to stop this crap
of finger pointing at each other right away.

Kumar valluri