Don't allow second FP?

catchina

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday i received my second fingerprint notice and it is scheduled on Sep. I went to San Jose Application Service Center this morning and the employees there didn't allow me to do the FP and asked me to be there on the scheduled date.
Anyone has the similar experience. Did San Jose Application Service Center change policy recently?

Same in San Francisco

My wife had a similar experience at San Francisco. We tried going last week and they said we should come on the scheduled date.

go there on Wed or Sat. afternoon when it is empty. You can go today, get there before 4 pm.

catchina said:
Yesterday i received my second fingerprint notice and it is scheduled on Sep. I went to San Jose Application Service Center this morning and the employees there didn't allow me to do the FP and asked me to be there on the scheduled date.
Anyone has the similar experience. Did San Jose Application Service Center change policy recently?

swind said:
My wife had a similar experience at San Francisco. We tried going last week and they said we should come on the scheduled date.

My wife and I did ours as an early walk-in in San Francisco (we were scheduled for Santa Rosa). We went around 10:30 am on a Thursday. The guard on the door was really nice and the place was not at all busy. I think it all depends on how busy they are when you go.

You can do early FP. I did my early FP (not too early) on saturday at OAKLAND. No questions were asked except for ID.

did early FP at SF on June 26th

I was able to do my early FP's on June 26th (saturday) at SFO. It was originally scheduled for July 7th. The lady at the counter had a quick chat with her boss and decided to let me in.

gcusa99 said:
You can do early FP. I did my early FP (not too early) on saturday at OAKLAND. No questions were asked except for ID.

gcusa99,

What time did you go to Oakland ASC ? How much early was your FP ?

Has anyone else done successful early FP at Oakland ?

Thanks,
CoolDude99