Done in 3 Months!

GotItSuperFast

Registered Users (C)
Got a Message and LUD on 485 that "Card has been Ordered". How much time do i have to wait before i get the card?

It's unbelievable that it was superfast. Good Luck to all of you!

PS: Nebraska is not that slow after all! ;)

congrats and wow for you

That was super fast.
PS. In somecases Nebraska is really slow lol, i see many ppl stuck. I consider myself lucky since mine is recent but still hopes to hear from mine soon

Thanks Miami

Thanks! There was another LUD on 11/13 but no status change. I think the status needs to change to "Approval notice sent". I still have a small doubt if it is real!

GotItSuperFast said:
Thanks! There was another LUD on 11/13 but no status change. I think the status needs to change to "Approval notice sent". I still have a small doubt if it is real!
Gosh, that's fast!

When was your interview? :) Or you don't have one and JUST get approved? :confused:

My I-485.140 date RD was 8/30/06, but no news except did FP last Dec.

Yes it is!

As i said, i still don't believe it is true. Until i get it in my hand i won't be sure. I didn't believe it before but looks like the processing dates they publish every 15 days or so are very conservative, even for 485.

There was no interview. It just seems to have sailed through!

I am still waiting for the card though!

Congraaaats maaan!

But your PD is Nov2000 and when actually u got Approved it.
So my PD is nov 2002 yaaaar ..Then i dont know when we get approvals..hummmm ..God only can say i think!??

Welcome Notices received

We received the welcome notices today. It says that we should receive the cards in the next 3 weeks. I guess i believe now that we are LPR's.