Done .. finally !!

Congrats!

Saras,
Cograts ! This has not been a pleasant experience for most of us. But, Thank God it is over!

-HBG

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,

Just wanted to share the good news that my case finally got approved this morning. I just got the emails stating that they have approved the case and sent out the emails. Although I am very happy, I am more relieved than anything.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the support over the years. It has been an interesting ride to say the least and this forum has truly become a part of my life. I hope to continue my participation in a more limited fashion.

Please feel free to send me PMs with questions.

Cheers and all the best to everyone.

regards,

saras

Congratulations and good luck with your rest of the life's journey...

GC_Govinda,

It is entirely possible that the primary gets approved before a dependent but the other way around (dependent before primary) is NOT possible. In your case, the officer might approve you and then your wife may get approval at a slightly later time. If everything with your wife app is in order (name checkl and other security) checks then they may approve the two of your together.

There is nothing to worry. Just monitor both cases closely.

cheers,

saras

Congratulations saras.

I will miss your wise comments.:)

Good luck.

I will probably see you around if you still live in Florida

andy

Many congratulations

Many many congratulations ~ Saras76!!

Enjoy aajadi..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,

Just wanted to share the good news that my case finally got approved this morning. I just got the emails stating that they have approved the case and sent out the emails. Although I am very happy, I am more relieved than anything.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the support over the years. It has been an interesting ride to say the least and this forum has truly become a part of my life. I hope to continue my participation in a more limited fashion.

regards,

saras

Congratulation!!!

Big Big Congratulation!!!

You are my most favorite people in this forum! I have been with you in this forum for long long time. Your words always encourged me in the tough waiting time! Please hang in around here for a while, don't go away quickly!

Although my priority date is current now, my company still hasn't file I485 for me yet, very painful.

Friends,

regards,

saras

It is wonderful to see the support for Saras, goes to show how he has been realistic yet positive. While there has always been so much to be negative about, I think we all need to look for what is going well for us. That is the only way we can wear through these trying times.

Saras76 - congratulations !! I have seen you be one of the regulars in this forum and I am very happy that this journey had ended for you. I wish myself and others on this forum also luck in the months to come. Best Regards.

COngratulations Saras. Btw, have you noticed that many approvals have taken place on 6th June - the D-Day anniversary of the Normandy landings when the world was liberated from an evil nemesis.

Our nemesis has been the GC retrogressed process. Congratulations to everyone who have been liberated. Enjoy your Freedom !!