Done .. Finally !! :) :)

Congrats Saras

Dude, I feel for you! (Fist on the chest!)

Congratulations man, you deserve it. Thanks USICIS. Over time, I have seen your frustrations, helplesness and suffered and endured the same personally. Your help on the forums stands out...Wishing you all the best...

Having come so close and hit by retrogression with the never ending VISA bulletins and with April 2001 PD, it must have been gut wrenching every month to see the dates in April and no approval...life must have sucked a whole lot.

Now, I would really like to see approvals for MALabor, MDRockVille, JackoLantern and our poor WhereToGo with his tireless "did you apply for AC21"...life in these forums is never dull as much hopeless and pathetic our individual situations are :)

Now, go start a company, hire americans and pay them less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Saras,

I am very happy that you finally got approved. your postings have been very helpful and your attititude throughout this long ordeal has been an example for every body. i can apperciate the anxiety and frustration this mess causes as i am stuck in Name/backgroung check since oct 2003.

Enjoy your freedom buddy.

Iam in the same boat

PD Aug 2001 EB3 India
IAm on EAD now.
FP2 May 7th 2007 and no LUD.
How do i know if iam stuck in name check?

God Bless you Saras

Saras76
Finally your turn has come. I am very happy for you, God Bless you and your family. Freedom!!!!!

Best wishes

July2003

If it serves any good, I would like to let you know that my approval mail was sent at 8:00PM.

Good Luck!

CSATG

If you have had biometrics code 3 done recently or less than 15 months ago you'll receive your GC through the mail. First you get emails, then written notification of case approval and then GC in a very rapid fashion.

Good Luck

congrats Saras.
Thankyou very much for very helpfull advices that you gace me and many others.
Please be in touch with this forums we are still hanging here :)

COngrats Saras

Saras

I am so happy for you. I used to value your post so much.
What will happen to my posting "Sara and July bulletin"?

CONGRATS

swas

Friends, Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the support over the years. It has been an interesting ride to say the least and this forum has truly become a part of my life. I hope to continue my participation in a more limited fashion.
:) congrats ... and thanks for your support and time to this forum ..

Saras.............. Dont leave us.............

Anyway I am very happy for u saras........

Congratulation and enjoy and realx now.............

Good Morning Saras !!!
Did your breakfast tasted better than ever?
First morning as Legal permanent resident, enjoy!

Again, Congratulations!!! Everybody on this forum is so happy for you ;As you've been such support for so many for so long. God Bless you!

Thank you ..

Guys and Gals,

Thank you again for the outpouring of congratulations and support. Since the approval I am feeling a sense of freedom more than anything. I am more confident about my future now. What makes me more happy are your good wishes. Its great to know that I have some sort of connection with so many people whom I am have never met. I think we have all forged a sort of relationship that is pretty precious.

Also, I will not be leaving this forum in the short-term. I will check messages and post replies. I will also check my PMs so please send me PMs for important stuff.

cheers,

saras

good to hear from you....where you a transferred case...if yes when did you get transferred?

mv1211

Guys and Gals,

Thank you again for the outpouring of congratulations and support. Since the approval I am feeling a sense of freedom more than anything. I am more confident about my future now. What makes me more happy are your good wishes. Its great to know that I have some sort of connection with so many people whom I am have never met. I think we have all forged a sort of relationship that is pretty precious.

Also, I will not be leaving this forum in the short-term. I will check messages and post replies. I will also check my PMs so please send me PMs for important stuff.

cheers,

saras

Details ..

good to hear from you....where you a transferred case...if yes when did you get transferred?

mv1211

Here are my case details:

EB3, ATL-GA, PD-AUG 01,

140-485 RD - 03/25/04

140/485 TRX Miami (mistake) - July 04
AILA inquiry - Case recalled - Nov 04
Biometric (code 1) (primary and dependent) - 2/15/05
140 AD - 3/21/05 :) :)
485 RFE (Spouse) - Legal Stat - 3/22/05
Biometrics (code 3) for dependent - 3/22/05
485 RFE ack (Spouse) - 4/04/05, LUDs - 4/4,5/2005 and 07/05,06/2007
485 (Self-Primary) - LUDs - 8/2,3,4,5/2005 and 07/05,06/2007
Biometric (code 3) for Primary - 3/12/06
Biometric (code 1) for dependent - 5/11/07

485 APPROVED - 06/06/07

4th EAD - Approved Oct 06 (valid till December 07)
4th AP - Approved May 07 (valid till Aug 08)