Done .. Finally !! :) :)

Congratulations saras.

everybody whose PD current just hang in there will get approved.

EB3-INDIA
PD - 10/2002
140 - AD - 07/2004
485 - AD - 6/1/2004

Congratulations Saras!!!! It's very nice to see a well deserved approval today. You are of great help to the readers and hope you will continue to do that in future too.

reply to mv1211

saras...congratulations!!!

i was reading your posts just yesterday...sometimes it seems my turn wld never come :)...dont get me wrong i am happy for you but not confident of my case...i wonder what feelings you used to have...

anyway...i have couple of questions:
1. did you call tsc recently? if yes, what did you ask and what did they tell...can you request them to expedite or something like that?
2. seems like anyone who is getting approval mail is get LUDs on previous day...is that a good conclusion?
3. what should one ask when they call tsc? do they keep log? i have called them twice already and seem like that they dont do anything...your thoughts?

mv1211

mv1211,

Thank you for your good wishes. I totally understand what you may be feeling because I have been thorugh all sorts of emotions. This system is so screwed up that it breeds insecurity and panic amonsgt us immigrants. All I can say is that you have to keep the faith and keep moving forward with your lives. The one thing that I have learnt is that this thing will end ONLY when it was meant to end. For me it was meant to end today, hopefully your turn will be in the near future.

As for your other questions. Here are the answers:

1. did you call tsc recently? if yes, what did you ask and what did they tell...can you request them to expedite or something like that?

Yes I called them on Friday the 1st of June. I just asked for an update on the case and the rep told me that the case is with an officer. I asked about time line and she said that the officer will get in touch with my lawyer if he/she needed anything. She did not give me any more details.

2. seems like anyone who is getting approval mail is get LUDs on previous day...is that a good conclusion?

Most people who have gotten approvals since June 1st have seen a LUD change a day or two before approval. It appears that LUD changes are corresponding with an officer processing 485s.

3. what should one ask when they call tsc? do they keep log? i have called them twice already and seem like that they dont do anything...your thoughts?

I have not idea what they do. I don't think they do anything of the sort.

Saras

Congratulations!

When was your last FP done? Some of the recent approvals had new FP done in the last 6 months. What about y ou?
thanks.

Fp

Saras

Congratulations!

When was your last FP done? Some of the recent approvals had new FP done in the last 6 months. What about y ou?
thanks.

blusestone,

I did my Bio (code 3) in March '06. My wife who is the dependent did here second Code 1 FP in May. I guess mine were still valid. She had initially done her FPs in '05 and hence they sent her another set because the first ones had expired. Mine would have probably expired in July (15 months rule).

cheers,

saras

Congrats....

Congratulations..Saras!!!

You have spent tremendous amount of time helping everyone on this forum.
Thank you on behalf of everyone from this forum.

Don't let that thought "it's too late.." hold you from celebrating. You deserve this even more , party the way you always wanted to...

Take care....

Congrats

Friends,

Just wanted to share the good news that my case finally got approved this morning. I just got the emails stating that they have approved the case and sent out the notices via snail mail. Although I am very happy, I am more relieved than anything.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the support over the years. It has been an interesting ride to say the least and this forum has truly become a part of my life. I hope to continue my participation in a more limited fashion.

Please feel free to send me PMs with questions.

Cheers and all the best to everyone.

regards,

saras

CONGRATS !!!!

I told you in my previous communication that you are close to target.

thanks

saras thanks for your understanding and patient and thoughtful reply...

enjoy your freedom!!!

mv1211

mv1211,

Thank you for your good wishes. I totally understand what you may be feeling because I have been thorugh all sorts of emotions. This system is so screwed up that it breeds insecurity and panic amonsgt us immigrants. All I can say is that you have to keep the faith and keep moving forward with your lives. The one thing that I have learnt is that this thing will end ONLY when it was meant to end. For me it was meant to end today, hopefully your turn will be in the near future.

As for your other questions. Here are the answers:

Yes I called them on Friday the 1st of June. I just asked for an update on the case and the rep told me that the case is with an officer. I asked about time line and she said that the officer will get in touch with my lawyer if he/she needed anything. She did not give me any more details.

Most people who have gotten approvals since June 1st have seen a LUD change a day or two before approval. It appears that LUD changes are corresponding with an officer processing 485s.

I have not idea what they do. I don't think they do anything of the sort.

Congrats Saras.... I know how it feels to be on the GC queue since 2001...
Relax and Enjoy this summer...
Just curious to know, if they will give you the card effective from a back date which would be counted towards 5yrs time for citizenship ???

Recovery

Saras,

Congrats!! I guess now you enter "recovery" period.

You will be full treated of what I would like to call as AIDS (acquired immigration deficiency syndrome) once you stop coming to this forum. :)

Enjoy!!

What next ???

Saras ,

Will they be sending the card along with the approval notice or do you have to wait for that ? If they send you just the approval notice do you have to take infopass appointment for passport stamping ?

Just curious,,,anyone who has been through this please answer.

Thx...

congratulations .......

saras76,

Just now I saw your posting about your approval. I am so happy for you. I feel like my case got approved, because I have been following your postings for last 3+ years. Your approval has given a glimmer of hope that we too (who have been waiting for so long), might get approved some time soon.

My PD is Nov 2001 and I hope that I get my approval before USCIS messes up with the PDs again.

Once again, Congrtaulations and enjoy the freedom ....

Friends,

Just wanted to share the good news that my case finally got approved this morning. I just got the emails stating that they have approved the case and sent out the notices via snail mail. Although I am very happy, I am more relieved than anything.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the support over the years. It has been an interesting ride to say the least and this forum has truly become a part of my life. I hope to continue my participation in a more limited fashion.

Please feel free to send me PMs with questions.

Cheers and all the best to everyone.

regards,

saras

CONGRATULATIONS saras !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAAANNN...
I'm so happy for you and that finally you pass thru all this ordeal !!! I wish you and your family all the best in your lifes !!! Oh , by the way , all your family members got aproved ???? I hope so , it's about time after all this long wait !!! I'm still waiting now for an response from my local office , but i'm more patient now , that my lawyer started the ....WOM !!! We had to do it , because these guys in Miami , are just ...undescribible ignorants !!! Hopefully these ....babaloos , they will take time now to look at my aplication !!! In rest , i'm just relaxing like you said we should do , and by the way , today i'm going to see some soccer games part of the GoldCup tournament here in US , and continue to relax and take the life the way it comes !!!
You are a best support here and we still need you around !!!
Again , all the best wishes and please continue to stay with us here , because we need your imputs on this forum !!!
Enjoy freedom and i think that it's .....PARTY TIME !!!...for you and your family !!!

All the best my friend !!!

ghebauer

Last edited by a moderator: