Done .. Finally !! :) :)

saras76

Banned
Friends,

Just wanted to share the good news that my case finally got approved this morning. I just got the emails stating that they have approved the case and sent out the notices via snail mail. Although I am very happy, I am more relieved than anything.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the support over the years. It has been an interesting ride to say the least and this forum has truly become a part of my life. I hope to continue my participation in a more limited fashion.

Please feel free to send me PMs with questions.

Cheers and all the best to everyone.

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me be the first one to say "CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

finally you are out of this black hole.

I hope you will still visit this site and keep on giving us all information you can.

Congrats. Please keep contributing your valuable comments in this forums.
SKDV

Saras,

On a side note.... Do all approval emails comes only in morning or it can be at any time of the day. Most of the cases received emails during early hours of the day. If thats the case then i ca quit checking my emails every 5 mins ;)

Saras,

On a side note.... Do all approval emails comes only in morning or it can be at any time of the day. Most of the cases received emails during early hours of the day. If thats the case then i ca quit checking my emails every 5 mins ;)

That's what my rational side says :) but the temptation is too strong to resist :D

I am very happy for you saras. Congratulations!!!
--Naveen Oshos
p.s. when did you do your second FP?

Another pattern...

Looks like today's all approvals have FP done on March 9th while yesterday's were march 7th.

Case details

For everyones benefit, here are my case details in chronological order:

EB3, ATL-GA, PD-AUG 01,

140-485 RD - 03/25/04

140/485 TRX Miami (mistake) - July 04
AILA inquiry - Case recalled - Nov 04
Biometric (code 1) (primary and dependent) - 2/15/05
140 AD - 3/21/05 :) :)
485 RFE (Spouse) - Legal Stat - 3/22/05
Biometrics (code 3) for dependent - 3/22/05
485 RFE ack (Spouse) - 4/04/05, LUDs - 4/4,5/2005 and 07/05,06/2007
485 (Self-Primary) - LUDs - 8/2,3,4,5/2005 and 07/05,06/2007
Biometric (code 3) for Primary - 3/12/06
Biometric (code 1) for dependent - 5/11/07

485 APPROVED - 06/06/07

4th EAD - Approved Oct 06 (valid till December 07)
4th AP - Approved May 07 (valid till Aug 08)

Congratulations Saras, I am very happy to see one fair approval after a long time from INS. It looks like USCIS people are now really working.When was your Namecheck, security clearance were cleared. Please keep in touch with all of old friends here in forums.

Friends,

Just wanted to share the good news that my case finally got approved this morning. I just got the emails stating that they have approved the case and sent out the notices via snail mail. Although I am very happy, I am more relieved than anything.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the support over the years. It has been an interesting ride to say the least and this forum has truly become a part of my life. I hope to continue my participation in a more limited fashion.

regards,

saras

Friends,

regards,

saras

Congratulations saras. Way to go. I hope mine gets approved soon.

Congrats Saras

Once again Hearty Congratulations..

We are still in queue..

Case Details
===========
EB3 PD - OCT 2001
I140 - Jul 2004
I485 - applied in JUL 2004
Ist FP - Apr 2005
IInd FP - May 2007
Waiting for I485 approval

saras...congratulations!!!

i was reading your posts just yesterday...sometimes it seems my turn wld never come :)...dont get me wrong i am happy for you but not confident of my case...i wonder what feelings you used to have...

anyway...i have couple of questions:
1. did you call tsc recently? if yes, what did you ask and what did they tell...can you request them to expedite or something like that?
2. seems like anyone who is getting approval mail is get LUDs on previous day...is that a good conclusion?
3. what should one ask when they call tsc? do they keep log? i have called them twice already and seem like that they dont do anything...your thoughts?

mv1211

For everyones benefit, here are my case details in chronological order:

EB3, ATL-GA, PD-AUG 01,

140-485 RD - 03/25/04

140/485 TRX Miami (mistake) - July 04
AILA inquiry - Case recalled - Nov 04
Biometric (code 1) (primary and dependent) - 2/15/05
140 AD - 3/21/05 :) :)
485 RFE (Spouse) - Legal Stat - 3/22/05
Biometrics (code 3) for dependent - 3/22/05
485 RFE ack (Spouse) - 4/04/05, LUDs - 4/4,5/2005 and 07/05,06/2007
485 (Self-Primary) - LUDs - 8/2,3,4,5/2005 and 07/05,06/2007
Biometric (code 3) for Primary - 3/12/06
Biometric (code 1) for dependent - 5/11/07

485 APPROVED - 06/06/07

4th EAD - Approved Oct 06 (valid till December 07)
4th AP - Approved May 07 (valid till Aug 08)