Done early FP at San Antonio today

austin_eda

Registered Users (C)
I and my wife did early FP at San Antonio today. Reached there just before 8AM. Nobody asked any questions about the early FP. FP was scheduled for 12/03/04 and done on 10/30/04. Really smooth process.

One of my friends, whose dependent had received FP notice but not himself, also went with us. The officer allowed both of them to take FP. He did not have to convince much. He just asked if he could do the FP along with the dependent. The officer checked something for ~10 mins and then allowed him too. This is a very good news for any family where not all of the members have received FP notices. Just go to the ASC and ask them.

We have done our early FP in charlotte on satuday. Our P is scheduled for 12/01/04 and 12/04/04 . Gave FP on10/30/04.

Thx

Hi Kperias,
My wife got finger prints notice on saturday and she has appointment on 12/10/04 at Charlotte. But I and my daughter has not yet got appointment.

Did you schedule appointment using infopass for early FP or did you just go and stand in the line. How long did the process take? Did they ask any questions?

Do they allow me and my daughter to give fingerprints if we dont have fingerprint notices?

I140/i485 RD 3/9/04

Just checked with the FBI. FBI sent our FP results back to the USCIS on the same day of FP 10/30/04.

mmrsagili,

Go to the Support Center and try. From the recent posts and my experience, I find that they normally don't ask any questions for early FP.