Donate $100 to TSC for speedy $485 processing

Stuckintexas

Registered Users (C)
As we are yet to see the fruits of all other efforts, why not we donate $100 per family of 485 pending cases.

This approach is similar to premium processing. But does not really ask for any commitment from TSC.

Any conscientious, self-respecting organization would pay heed to money pouring in as donation without really asking for any commitments, I think.

The idea is like "Satyagraha". May be it will work.

From my side I am just sending $100 payable to TSC with a note on the check at the bottom "Donation for speedy 485 processing"

Originally posted by Stuckintexas

Any conscientious, self-respecting organization would pay heed to money pouring in as donation without really asking for any commitments, I think.

And that is why it would fail. TSC has none of those attributes.

What a Joke

Will take somewhere between 2222 - 3333 days for them to open the mail which you have sent.

Will take somewhere between 3333 - 4444 days for them to deposit in the Bank. The check will be rejected because they are valid only for 6 months.

Will generate a notice within somewhere between 4444 - 5555 days.

You will receive the notice with cancelled check within somewhere between 5555 - 6666 days.

Oh God Help all.

I'm from the CSC thread, just dropped by here coz I'm nosey.

Anyway, I think this is a damn good suggestion, I think you should approach local congressmen / media with this idea, and say, look we have volunteers willing to pay for this, how do we DONATE this money, (for a tax break obviously) so TSC speeds up.

So really you gave away only 60 bucks (post tax), and damn if it helps .. DO IT. (Dont' tell me you haven't spent 60 bucks on a lapdance b4).

Ok fine 2 lapdances in a really shady bar.

I guess this idea is gathering steam

Many of you seems to be interested in the donation mode.
Let us put the money in a trust account. When the amount is
big we should donate it to TSC. Then only we will get the
necessary attention. Sporadic contributions cannot create
new positions or divert resources at TSC t to do the work.

Shall open an account at Bank Of America, and tell you
all how to make the deposit? Let us get on with this idea,
what do you all think. A samll portion of the donated money
will be spent for admistrative services, and the rest will be sent
to TSC. Also, we need to advertise this approach widely
so that many more GC hopefuls can contribute to the fund.

I guess I am going to give this approach a shot.

This is great

I guess that this is only effort that we don't expect any middleman like senator/congressman involved. We should soon come up with the rules and the deadline and should work like hog as it is our last effort for right now.

Moreover, the people should be given the guarantee that the money will be returned promptly if nothing pans out from our efforts. Whoever come up with this idea, thanks....... Let's us do it.

count me in

any idea to speed it up is good...i think i am into this..post when something is settled..

Madhav

----------
ND 092401
FP 031903

And if this works, We'll do something like this for CSC too .. that center isn't too much better.

I don't think this is a good idea.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for contributing and stirring up things, but "Donating" it to BCIS might even go against us.

Rather than BCIS, I would suggest contributing and giving those
funds to the attorneys to the likes of - Rajeev Khanna, Murthy, Ron Gardner.
These distinguished people have supported us tremondously.
We has sent petitions with & without these Attorneys help to Senators/Congressmans in the past.
Maybe these Attorneys can use out of these funds to help us in
some better effort to get some Senator/Congressman's attention.