Don\'t listen to the rumours about no processing .... check this out

No Title

Hey do you have any idea when your case was assigned to an IIO?? How long it took before you got your approval?
Thanx

Sorry Uknown485

Not sure when my case was assigned to an officer. Like I mentioned above never spoke to an IIO ever about my case so no clue. Wish I could help.

However, as I have been saying probably for the last 2 months now TSC seesm to be processing based on FP order received back to them. Yes they are clearing out cases that were FP\'ed in Dec/Jan. I don\'t know about this whole slow down of AOS and rumours of stopping processing however, if they do continue processing as they have been and know that your case has already been assigned to an officer my guess is wait a week or two. I just call every night to check the status of my case and I got the message I had been waiting for so long last night

I work in a university

I filed 485 myself. I only enclosed my employment contract for the current year which is 2001 (it is supposed to be renewed every year)when I filed 485. So it expired last year. I think that is why a letter from the employer is required. hope this info. will be helpful.