Domestic Violence

No issues at POE. The scanned my fingerprints and sent me on my way like they did with all other non-citizens. Not sure if the fingerprint scanning exercise will happen every time I travel.
THat's good to hear! Did you enter through an airport, or at a border crossing?

No issues at POE. The scanned my fingerprints and sent me on my way like they did with all other non-citizens. Not sure if the fingerprint scanning exercise will happen every time I travel.

Thank you very much for your reply. My situation is same as yours, I should be able to visit my family, and back without problem.

A quick update for everyone regarding my issue/case. My wife traveled out of the country on her K3 visa and re-entered without any problems. They did not even ask her about the arrest record at the POE. You can scroll up to the first post in this thread to get more details. All's well that end's well. Thank God. Now for AOS.

One thing I have learned from this experience - please think twice before you involve the authorities/police in anything - the consequences for us immigrants are much more severe than for ordinary citizens (even though we got lucky). Though such institutions are meant to help you they inadvertently create more trouble, paperwork & expense for immigrants than they actually help - no fault of theirs. Solve your problems yourself if you can or seek help unless it is an absolute emergency. Take care.

i am strange that this kind of things are happening around the world... it makes me so sad..well thanks for telling ..

Domestic Violence 16 Years Ago

Hello, I have a case of domestic violence from 16 years ago PC273.5(A), PC242/243(A) and now that my 22 year old son US Citizen wants to petition me I'm afraid that it could be a cause for denial of my application. Can any body advise as to what I can do before I submit the application?
Thank you.

Relationship is mixed up of all the feelings and more over we need to some time be quite as it tends to break a relation!So never be in hurry to grudge them up.I think you must talk together and deal it up;i would have been a better result!!

Did everyone with advance parole return safely on reentry, with a PC 243 e 1 domestic battery?