Domestic indian flight deals

Recently I visited India. Looks like Alliance Airlines allows to bid the price of the tickets. Also both Indian Airlines as well as Jet Airways are offering a 40 % less price for tickets, if booked 21 days in advance.

Originally posted by harapattawaiter
Guys
How can I get good deal on domestic flights in India
Thanks

Try to fly late evening, most of the airlines drop their price upto 50%

I will try to fly late but from where I can make the reservations, can you guys tell me the sitename from where I can make reservations or do i have to contact any travel agent for that

From overseas, most of the tickets are costly than purchase from india.

You can purchase from Air sahara-that is the cheapest.
Website is : airsahara.net. Go for promotion/special deals.
There are two types

Six= 600$ for 3 different routes for two people. you can book online

Super Six= for family with children!!

Jet airways is costly. Jetairways.com
Best deal is if you purchase 21 days before in india from Air sahara or Indian Airlines.
Hope this may help
Thanks

Originally posted by harapattawaiter
I will try to fly late but from where I can make the reservations, can you guys tell me the sitename from where I can make reservations or do i have to contact any travel agent for that

I hv no idea of websites to book domestic flights.

It will be good idea to book ur air tickets in India from travel agent or you can even take tickets from airlines counter at airport. I am sure there will be websites to book domestic flights from here but you end up paying more and All NY travel agents can book domestics flights for you. India abroad newspaper carries all travel agents ad, you might wanna prefer that.