Does US Postal Service forward EAD and AP cards if one moves after filing EAD application to the INS

No Title

No, the post office will return the mail to INS. It happened with me. The envelope will have markings that state "Do not forward". If you have already had your address changed with the INS, don\'t worry, the INS will make sure that it is sent on to your new address once it comes back to them. Make sure you follow up on it tho\'.

No Title

I moved after applying for my second EAD. Applied in Aug 2000, received EAD DEC 30, 2000. My EAD card is delivered to my new address.

I do not know about AP. I applied for second AP at local INS office.

Hope this helps.

ver_sri

No Title

On 6/14 I call INS Vermont to inform them of address change for EAD cards. Unfortunaley the cards were mailed on same day to the old address. IIO said that PO will not forward the card.
Received the cards at my new address after 10 days (they were forwarded by PO at old address). I had given a forwarding notice to the post office. The envelopes sent by INS were plain white with windows. There was nothing printed about not forwarding !!
Your EAD cards will be sent by which office of INS ? The PO will forward all 1st call mail unless it is mentioned on the envelope not to do so.

Hope this helps.

No Title

That\'s not accurate, at least in my case.
There is no " Don\'t forward" word on the envelope. Post office indeed forwarded EAD to my new address.

No Title

I will be applying at VSC. If the envelope does not have DO NOT FORWARD on it then it will get forwarded, else might not. Can anyone check the EAD envelope from VSC and let me know. THanks