does ur blood boil?

dal_irv

Registered Users (C)
does ur blood boil when u see people much after you getting approved. today somebody from 2004 got approved.

at least i got fp and i do understand the pain of others

join the pain.....at least writing something might calm us down (venting frustration)

ND 06/2002
FP 09/2004

My blood still boils, even though my personal pain is over. The 2004 cases should not be able to jump the line like this.

Several friends of mine who filed after me have their green card. Life isn't fair and there can't be any better example than TSC. If you can do something about it... then do it, otherwise, chill out...beer/scotch/margarita - whatever you choose :)

For me, I just wait for 'official' processing date to cross mine, so that I can launch my efforts.

Take it easy. Life is a journey.

Hi All,

Contact your congressman/senator. I did so and in 10 days got an RFE. Dont wait for your anything. I think all the 2002 applicants need to launch their efforts now. This is totally unfair , but all that we can do is probably send letters to senators/congressman and just bring it to their notice. I guess this may help a little bit as when the politicians see many such requests may start making an issue of it. Lets hope they do.

Cheers

Tanjar

It's indeed amazing. :confused: However, it seems to be part of the pilot program and it does not include all the 2004 filers. I am not sure if contacting the senators, etc., is going to help. Just hang in there guys. Our GCs should be around the corner. :(

makes it difficult

too right- I am very happy for those who get approved, and I try to be nice and think nice thoughts, but it is difficult. It does not seem fair to us who have been waiting for so long- my H4 visa expires in 7 days- so that was my six year mark- and prior to that we began the process of application/approval for job and H1-B (for hubby) over a year before that date, so I am technically in my 7th year- and some people are now getting approvals after a year- and complaining about having to wait!!!!

at least this will hopefully improve the situation for others in our postion for the future, and maybe others wiull not have to experience our pain and frustration.

hope lots of us have a 'green' holiday season this year :)

I truely understand your pain, my friend. I got a very close friend who filed his I-485 two months after me and got his green card in August 2002, which is 2.5 YEARS( may be even more) ahead of me. Also, I learnt that my coworkers who filed after September 2003 (concurrent file) not only got their approvals, but also their physical cards already 3 months ago. Every time when I hear this kind of story, I can not grin and bear it.
When I say grin and bear it, I don't mean I just sit on my A** without doing anything. I tried a lot on my side. But sometime, even you do that, it does not mean everything is moving to the direction as you hope. I sent fax to TSC for FP expiry, called the 1-800 number, asked the congressional help, sent fax to FBI to query the name check status...
The reply I got from the TSC for the stataus inquiry was "Case is still pending" kind of bull s***. And since I got that response, I can only make another inquiry after 60 days instead of 30 days... But at least I know from both congressional inquiry and FBI's response that my name check was finished. My congressman's office told me that my case was transferred from Mesquite to Dallas(not the district office) for the final adjudication. I was told that all the final decision was made in TSC's Dallas office(they have two locations, one Mesquite, one Dallas, is this true? Has anybody ever heard of this?) , but that usually takes 60-90 days after the file gets transferred, another words, no call please before 60 days. So what I can do now is just wait, wait and wait....
Hey, but I figured out that Green Card is just a small part of our life. There are so many other things we can enjoy. Your case will eventually gets approved. After you tried everything you can, don't spend too much time worry about it. When it comes, it comes.

Good luck to all of us!!!

I filed my 485 application in April, 2002. My friend started his labor after that. His labor got approved and he filed 140/485concurrently.He got approved last month and he received the card also. I am happy for him but I look stupid in front of him. His labour/140/485 all three stages approved in 21/2 years but see our tragedy, just for last stage we are waiting indefinitely. Yes, life is not fair for some unfortunate people like us.

Last edited by a moderator:
The frustration is natural.............but hang in there guys you all will get your GCs soon.

Good luck to you all 2002 filers including DUKHI485filer.

I'm in the same boat. Filed I485 in 09/02 and nothing has happened since then. Got NO response to any of my letters, emails or faxes. My life and career were severely impacted. I had been under emotional stress, frustration, rage, ..., you name it. However, while suffering from TSC's unfairness, I just got a healthy, beautiful, agreeable, and lovely baby girl! Who said life is NOT fair? I say it's always losing here, gaining somewhere else. Remember my words, folks, your pain will be nicely compensated in your future.

Life is a little funny in its own way. I came to US in 1999 and don't even have an approved I-140. I often just think instead of filing I-140 from CSC and I-485 from VSC, if I would have done the reverse, I wd have had GC by now.
Having said that, think of these examples when someone else's blood should boil. Examples are India and middle class specific, but could apply elsewhere -
1. Middle class families could not afford a house till retirement. Young software engineers who came to US cd do so with down payment at an age less than half of their parents.
2. Other Engineers(Mechanical, Civil etc) are still earning about 15000 Rs a month(about 300 USD) while we spend that amount on utilities.

I sincerely belive that they are no less intelligent / hardworking than us. Should their blood boil?

Finally, I think its little bit of everything that matters. Being at the right place at the right time, luck, destiny, talent....

For all folks who have the rest but luck, wish you all the best!

I have long given up the hope that the goverment be logical or responsible or whatever, many of my friends/coworkers got approved years before me even though they applied way after me. There is nothing we can do about it. If the TSC doesn't want to change, they can always come up with very creative execuses. So I will just wait... I can only wait...

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
AD: ???

valid frustrations...

i understand these frustrations very well as i was in the same boat about 2 months ago. i saw people who applied 4 or 5 months after me are getting approvals and card whereas i was filing for my EAD (and no FP). luckily i got FP notice and got the approval within a month after FP.

may GOD be with you during these difficult/frustrating times and get you through. GOD BLESS!!!