Does this mean some change!!!!

gcmspind

Registered Users (C)
Till yesterday online status said it is taking 735 - xxx days to process this kind of case.
Checked today they have taken out the number of days. Just says your fingerprint review was received and processing has resumed.
Does this mean that my case will get approved soon.

PD Sept 2002
FP Nov 2002

yes it means

That your case has been assigned to an officer for review.
Now, you will get an RFE (possibly) and then the approval.
You have moved one notch and that is a good news.

Hope this keeps you happy for some time as to the many of us.
regards

hi gcsmpind

what is your PD and FP date you mentioned...

PD september 02
ND November 02

what is the RD and ND date.....

not sure!

hmmm,
the message changed to "...recieved the finger prints...case resumed" after they got my FP results, so i'm not sure if that actually means that an officer has been assigned.
when did you do your finger prints?

faitas
RD - Receipt date sept 2002
FP - Finger print Nov 2002

original_007
I did fingerprint in Nov 2002. After that it was saying FP results received.It is taking between 725 - 765 days to process this kind of case.
Today the message changed to say processing resumed, no days mentioned.

wow !

ok, then best of luck!
I never saw the " recieved FP, ..its taking xxx days.." message,
so I assumed the " recieved FP, processing resumed.." was the normal message.
I think you just made me a little happy for today. thanks.
mine:
RD 07/2001
ND 08/2001
FP 02/2003
(called IIO for FP in Dec. 2001)

AD *****please please please........sometime soon.

The actual message is:

"On February 19, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

Don't know if the cases is assigned to the officer yet, I called up TSC after my FP to check the status and after that call the online status is updated.

For my wife I haven't called and online status is still "Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on September 12, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 725 and 775 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

We did FP on 2/12/03, our ND is 9/12/01.

It will take atleast 2 years to touch ur case by IIO

resume means your case is ready to touch and will be sitting in the que for long time. resume doesnot mean ur case is under an officers hand.

You never know....

You never know Habib.. Please do not think that I am trying to preach or any thing.. Bottom line is "when you can't say heartening things, good words to someone, it's better to keepquiet..." I know you were trying to give him a true picture, but we have seen many cases being processed in less than 6 months if FP are done early... He seems to be one of them... I hope he is one of them....

No offense, man...

I asked specifically if my case has been assigned to an officer yet. The person answering the phone said, No. She doesn't know. She said it may take me another year or year and half because TSC is currently processing January 2000. I don't how true that statement is.

RD: 6/01
ND: 7/01
FP: 1/03

Online Message says "Your fingerprint results were received on January 15th, 2003 and processing has resumed"

Can you send me the link where you check the online status. The link I use gives you only generic info. No specifics about processing: Your app was received. It is taking bla bla...." No changes at all. My 485 was applied in Oct 2000.