Does this mean an approval?

shlee1326

Registered Users (C)
I just verified the message for the case as below which LUD changed.
But I'm not sure this message means that my case has been approved.
And if correct, how long to get a real GC card after this message?

Thanks

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It seems like you got approved. Our online status also got changed as follows...Let us wait and see...

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On November 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I just verified the message for the case as below which LUD changed.
But I'm not sure this message means that my case has been approved.
And if correct, how long to get a real GC card after this message?

Thanks

On November 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations! Yes. Its an celebration news...

Can you post your details.

shlee1326, bubli:

Good Luck! I am positive, you are approved !

Just relax to receive physical mail & card and it is just matter of some more days/weeks.

yes, I've got exactly the same message on Nov. 2 and on Nov. 6 message changed to "approval notive mailed.....".

Congratulations!!!

One more rubbing it in guys...whats wrong with these guys....this is the 5th or 6th thread with similar crap.

Dude, this actually is not approval but a deportation notice for your inability to read and decipher simple sentences. They are actually revoking your leagal status because of your unusually low IQ, for an EB applicant. Later they will confiscate your property and put em for auction. They will then donate the proceeds for the development of mentally challenged....

Of course it is an approval...damn it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...very funnny. :D

One more rubbing it in guys...whats wrong with these guys....this is the 5th or 6th thread with similar crap.

Dude, this actually is not approval but a deportation notice for your inability read and decipher simple sentences. They are actually revoking your leagal status because of your unusually low IQ for an EB applicant. Later they will confiscate your property and put em for auction. They will then donate the proceeds for the development of mentally challenged....

You have stolen my thoughts on this one.

I hope, people who are posting such questions from now on would think twice before being pessimistic, silly and rubbing it on others. I hope they do not want to be called as MRC's. One more similarity trait in these lines is "I am silent reader for xxx years, I am approved, thanks rajiv and thanks everyone". These people want to know everything from others experience and not give anything back to members but thanks, sometimes without time lines. TOTALLY USELESS.

Dude, this actually is not approval but a deportation notice for your inability to read and decipher simple sentences. They are actually revoking your leagal status because of your unusually low IQ, for an EB applicant. Later they will confiscate your property and put em for auction. They will then donate the proceeds for the development of mentally challenged....

You are right..they provide no other information, that would benefit others. No Country of Origin, No category, no PD, ND or service center..if transfered etc.... very selfish.

Shlee1326 And Bubli,

Congratulations.

Can You Please Tell The Priority Date And Category.