Does this make sense???

zzzzzzz

Registered Users (C)
Hi all:
Spoke with an IIO few minutes back. She told me that they are currently reviewing cases received in Jan 2001, and it will take another 6-months to get to my case. Asked about finger print notice issuance, she said it will be sent at that time. This is hard to believe.
My deatils are as follows:
PD: Oct 1997
EB-2
RD July 5th 2001
ND August 17th 2001
Received EAD August 23rd 2001
FP ??
Any such experiences from IIO???

cool man...fp notice are auto generated and it will be done within 3-4 months of receipt..don\'t wor

It does make lot of sense.

I think you were a bit too early in calling the IIO may be you should have waited till such time you finished FP and people who applied around your time go their GCs. I can understand that you are very excited to know the status. Hopefully it may not take 6 months though, but speaking to them would not help you and sometimes would waste the IIO\'s time and an opportunity for a genuinly waiting person to speak with an IIO. Good Luck.

No Title

Don\'t care, You mean to say ZZZZZZZ\'s case is not important just because his receipt date is July 2001? For heavens sake look at his PD (1997)....DON\'T YOU THINK HE HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH? I bet there are a lot of guys with his PD that are close to filing US Citizenships. As much as it is frustrating for you...I guess you still need to be replying in a nice way. Nothing personal!

Zeedawg,, July filers Calling IIO will not help!

Zeedawg,
I dont see anything wrong in "Dont Care\'s" message. Dont care replied in a nice way (also said \'Good Luck\').

PD may be 1997, and someone might have come to USA in early 1990\'s. It does not matter @ 485 stage. All that matter is RD and ND, esp. for FP and approval. I am not offending anyone, Take it easy!

Point of Caution

try to be polite with fellow members in this list. Every one is frustrated some way or the other. It is always a good gesture to show compasion and soothing words to each and every one who posses questions and in trouble.
Take care.

No Title

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts. I agree with Don\'t Care about not calling IIO. Not because zzzzzz\'s case is not important or not because IIO\'s time would be wasted but because, I have seen member\'s postings that frequently calling IIOs is not good for your application. The IIO\'s track the calls. So if someone has been talking to IIOs frequently, they get irritated.

That\'s why I like the forum. Looking at who is getting FP notices and who is getting approved gives me an idea about where I stand in the line. I haven\'t seen IIOs giving worthwhile information if someone whoes ND is 5 months after the date they are processing.

I don\'t want to offend anyone here. Just a word of caution about calling IIOs frequently.

Good luck all of us!

No Title

Even my PD is January 97. I dont think it makes any difference Zeedawg. I agree with you as far as suffering. But again that is personal. I am pretty sure If I had acted when I had to I too would have got my citizenship. I guess my point is sounded by somebody down below. Well I am not here to make the world out of anybody, calling IIO is a personal choice. My opinion is sounded here not a rule. I dont think I have said anything about importance too, it purely says that he would get his FP when he has to. Did calling the IIO make any difference? Did he get his FP by calling? Just think of the plight of people who applied in October 99 and still not got his GC and he could not speak to the IIO because the Line was busy. I guess I have made my point.

No Title

Agree with GC_ss, if you read postings of this board, you will know the information from IIO, most of the time, is useless. Most of IIO just come up any answers in order to make you not calling them. Most important thing, IIO DO NOT CARE. On the contrary, info from this board is very valuable and most participants are very helpful and supportive. Reason is WE CARE.