Does this make any sense ?

180plus

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My company's Paralegal informed me that my PERM was filed in Sept. 05. I still haven't got the approval. No audit notice yet. I asked the company's paralegal which center the application is filed and if the is any kind of Reciept Acknowledgement to ensure that it is in the processing chain somewhere.

Here is her an excerpt of her reply.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All of our applications are submitted online to the National Processing Center. There is not an exact location.
PERM labor certifications are filed in groups so they cannot be tracked individually or by the group. Each labor cert though filed in a group is evaluated individually and the approval time is different for everyone regardless of whether someone was filed at the same time and approved or not. We do not get an ID or receipt number to track individual applications.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any comments ?

First of all paralegel does not know what she is talking about. PERM application must submitted individually not in group.

If you are submitting PERM by mail there are location based on your state.

I think your PERM is screwed up from the message in your posting.

QUOTE=180plus]Hi,
My company's Paralegal informed me that my PERM was filed in Sept. 05. I still haven't got the approval. No audit notice yet. I asked the company's paralegal which center the application is filed and if the is any kind of Reciept Acknowledgement to ensure that it is in the processing chain somewhere.

Here is her an excerpt of her reply.
All of our applications are submitted online to the National Processing Center. There is not an exact location.
PERM labor certifications are filed in groups so they cannot be tracked individually or by the group. Each labor cert though filed in a group is evaluated individually and the approval time is different for everyone regardless of whether someone was filed at the same time and approved or not. We do not get an ID or receipt number to track individual applications.

Any comments ?[/QUOTE]