Does this LUD means GC Approved?

GC_seeker_CA

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
I just got 2 emails from USCIS and this is the message:

"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Does this mean our GC has been approved. I just dont want to get too happy w/o confirming.

Thanks

GC_seeker_CA said:
Hello all,

"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Does this mean our GC has been approved. I just dont want to get too happy w/o confirming.

Thanks

As per my knowledge Alien Registration process starts after you are approved , get your passport stamped at the local office. Was your case transferred to local office and did you attend for an interview? You need to give more information about your case so people can give some valuable suggestions.

Hi,

We have not received any approval notification. So we dont know if it has been transferred to local office.. All we have is the online message.
We recently however, received notices from USCIS for 2nd fingerprinting which is scheduled for 1st week of october.
So right now we are in the dark.
thanks.

gc_seeker_ca.

As per my experience, Some times they screw up the online msg. It's some typo error. We won't get card unless you recd approval notice and done pp stamp.

GC_seeker_CA said:
Hello all,

Thanks

I got the same message for wife. Strange enough.

BTW, we did the FP2 a month ago.

yygov said:
I got the same message for wife. Strange enough.

BTW, we did the FP2 a month ago.

I searched very hard and found the official notice should like this:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September XX, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

BTW, the email was sent on 8:00pm. Wired.

I see several others have gotten this kind of online message. But no one seems to know for sure what this means. Some have suggested that this could be an error. But does not seem likely because of the no. of people now beginning to see this message.

GC seeker CA,
Did you only got this e-mail or both of you and your wife got this ? I called 1-800 number and get no where. Please, keep us posted if you hear or get a approval notice in the mail.

Thanks,
Roj86

No. the email I got was only for myself (primary). My wife's status still shows same... "FP received and processing resumed".
So it is weird all of a sudden a new message format !

Hi I also got same message so far i haven't got any documents from INS, I didn't called them, but my wife case its same old message i think we are in same boat. keep posted once you heard anything. Also my LUD changed yesterday but no change in message same thing happen to you Also????

kkdgc said:
Hi I also got same message so far i haven't got any documents from INS, I didn't called them, but my wife case its same old message i think we are in same boat. keep posted once you heard anything. Also my LUD changed yesterday but no change in message same thing happen to you Also????

You should call the 1-800 number as I did today. :)

hello YYGOV,

Did you call service center coz u got the same status message as above ?
If yes, what was the response from the rep at service center ?

Thanks.

Roj86 said:
Guys,
I guess this messege means postive thing to our case. Please, see my other thred here and hope all the resposes were right.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=143757

Check this:

srini69
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by srini69
I-485 Approved on Jul-29-2004 from CA service centre.

Mine Spouse & Kid
SD - Aug-06-2004, Aug-10-2004
SL - Newark, NJ, Newark, NJ
CC - Pending
CO -
CM - Pending
CR - Pending

For myself: Below is the status.
Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

For Spouse / Kid:
On September 22, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I am really confussed why two different things, however I got stamped separately and my spouse/kid stamped together, that explains the simillar behaviour of my spouse/kid
:)

Guyes, guess what ....... Today my and wife's LUD says :

This case has been approved. On September 23, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

GC_seeker_CA said:
Guyes, guess what ....... Today my and wife's LUD says :

This case has been approved. On September 23, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Congratulations! :p

Guys,

Today our LUD has changed from the following confusing message:

09/20/2003

To:
09/23/2004

So I think all those people who have seen a similar LUD with their cases are detined fro approvals shortly. HANGIN THERE !!

GC Seeker CA,
Congratulation!! Finally things are working out for you. Enjoy the moment. Keep us posted on the next process.