Does the wife\'s 485 get processed saperately from the husbands?

sammy72

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends.
   Can u tell me if my 485 will be processed along with that of my wife or saperately ? The reason why
I am asking this question is because AVM tells that my wife has been RFE issued ( we haven\'t
received it yet) and for my LIN # AVM still says that it takes 400 days to process the application.
The last time I spoke to IIO ( 2 weeks back) she said that my case is with an officer

No Title

I am also in the same situation. My wife\'s RFE was issued on June 7th on medical forms I-693 and my case is still hanging in there. My understanding is that they will approve both husdand and wife\'s case at the same time.

No Title

sammy72, what are RD, ND & FP dates. Just want to get an idea about NSC processing since your files are with officers. I hope you\'ll be approved soon. Thanks.

No Title

I called up the IIO to day morning and that b**** is now telling me that my case is not assigned . What the hell this going on ? I call up 2 weeks back and the IIO tells me that my case is with the Officer and now the IIO tells me that my case is on the shelf waiting to be assigned . My RD is 6/13/00 EB2 INDIA