Does the size of the company affect approval?

cheng16e

Registered Users (C)
I have two master’s degree from U.S universities. I have 4 years of work experience.
I currently work for a larger pharma company with over 70,000 employers worldwide and had $ 5.0 billion earnings last year.

The company will file the PR for me under EB-2.

I heard there is so sort of fast track for larger companies and easier to get approved ? Is that true?
Thanks in advance.

cheng16e said:
I have two master’s degree from U.S universities. I have 4 years of work experience.
I currently work for a larger pharma company with over 70,000 employers worldwide and had $ 5.0 billion earnings last year.

I heard there is so sort of fast track for larger companies and easier to get approved ? Is that true?
Thanks in advance.

That is simply not true

cheng16e said:

Thanks in advance.

While you may nt get "fast tracked" per se, working for a larger company that has a very profitable balance sheet will take care of the employer's ability to pay and the permanance of your job. I also work for a large pharma company, and my EB-1 was approved quickly without RFE, and my I-485 was also approved without RFE's such as a current employment letter. From what I have seen from these forums, the more complete your case overall is, the less chance of an RFE, hence faster approval. I am willing to bet that your case will get apoproved a few months faster than a similar case from a smaller company.

Faster processing

You may not like to hear this...

Working for a large company with good finacials and no layoffs will definitely help you to avoid headaches like RFEs for Ability to Pay, employer finacial records, your Pay stubs, W2s etc. But I do not believe it will speed up processing. There may be some time saved due to not getting RFEs and probably due to less scrutiny. But you case will be treated as every other case in EB2 catergory.

Good luck and hope you get your GC soon.

cheng16e said:

Thanks in advance.