Does the online message gets updated after 2nd FP?

same here....no updates after 2nd FP.....

RD: 02/06/2002
ND: 02/15/2002

1st FP : 04/05/2002
2nd FP: 10/16/2003 in Los Angeles (was scheduled for 10/07/2003 in Dallas, TX as BCIS sent FP notice to my old address in Dallas)

same here....no updates after 2nd FP.....Completed 3 month for 2 FP

RD: 01/30/2002
ND: 02/14/2002

1st FP : 04/26/2002
2nd FP: 07/31/2003 in west palm beach (was scheduled for 08/15/2003 in west palm beach , florida )

mine changed,

10/24 did 2nd
update 10/28, message same as for 1st FP. my wife did 2nd FP same time, but no change for her

No change for me so far.

I did my FP this passing Saturday. I just called FBI. A lady told me that the result was sent back to VSC the same day. So far I still get the old case status. Maybe it is too early to day. I will wait and see. Hope I will see approval soon. Good luck every one here.

mine just changed

I checked yesterday and got the same old RFE recvd message. But today it says FP results recvd on 10/29. Another entry into my journey to freedom??

skar

Originally posted by skar
I think its the scheduled FPs which get updated. Early FPs seem not to .

The thought did strike me too. But I discounted it cuz early FP or not, when they take your fingerprints, they access your case on their computer. If you noticed the information on the FP terminal, you may have seen it spit out your biographics -- to a certain extent. I thought that might actually record the event in their master database and when the FP result comes back, perhaps that too would be recorded thereby resulting in an overall change in the status message online/AVM. But then, who knows how screwed up their systems are...

I sometimes wonder whether this govt needs to spend all that money on ambitious dreams of finding the true origin of life, the history of universe and all that. IMHO, the greatest mystery of all, having a direct and immediate impact on millions of lives that is, is the mystery of the inner workings of INS/BCIS/USCIS or whatever avatar that God forsaken organization may take in the future!

Replying to "skar" email.

I did mine 2nd FP on scheduled date (Sep 12, 03). But, NO change in message.

So, i guess its just sporadic update problem in there system irrespective of early or scheduled FP, unless the update is manually suppose to be done by officer which i dont think would be the case .

Is there any trend or theory if update of the message has anything to do with the processing of the case itself ?

I guess the answer is no.