Does the AVM message change when INS sends us the FP notice?

RN_S

Registered Users (C)
RD/ND 3/28/02
got ead and ap
waiting for FP
A friend of mine who RD/ND 2 feb and he got his Fp in april first week and he even got his approval by first week of may.
He and i work for the same company and live in the same neighborhood. .....................................

I am yet to recieve my FP. I talked to IIO twice. One lady said that they had ordered my FP. But i did not get any till now.
then i talked to another IIO after a week and when i asked she said they were ordered .When i asked when i would recieve them she said it depends on the number of people ahead of you. .............:(

Yes. Mine was changed

Yes. Mine was changed to something like "We have mailed
fingerprint notices on <date>. if you did not recieve them in
couple of weeks then contact TSC to correct your address..blah..blah"

Also, AVM message has been updated after receipt of FP results
from FBI. The message is something like "We have recived your fingerprint results and your case processing has been resumed..blah..blah.."

HTH

I cannot beleive this

There are so many people who have applied in 2000, 2001 and are waiting for FP. You applied in 2002 and wanted to get FP. You are frustrated for not getting it. ha ha ha ha ha. :confused: I am terribly sorry to see this. It shows that you are a Senior Member here and after seeing people who are waiting in line for these many years, you are still frustrated. Your friend would have got in by Ramdon case distribution I guess. We are all waiting and sitting around for FP's etc. Have patience.