Does the 485 RFE goes to Attorney

It went to attorney for my case and did not even get a copy of the RFE?. I have been fighting with INS almost 60 days now to get a copy for me as the attorney is no longer represent my case asny more since I left the company and joined with another company by EAD.

Call your attorney.

Thanks

Goes to your attorney if you have one. Otherwise it will come to you.
If you filled G28 form (for attorney to represent you..i think the form name is correct), RFE should go to him.

Hope this helps.

Mugdha.

Can I file G28 for my self at this time since I changed the company with EAD and I don't have any lawyers representing my case at this time. Please advise.

malai2000 said:
Can I file G28 for my self at this time since I changed the company with EAD and I don't have any lawyers representing my case at this time. Please advise.

The best thing to do is hire your own attorney for a fee and tell the lawyer that your old lawyer is holding your RFE. Immigration lawyers have a regulation where they normally give the RFE notice to the new lawyer. If not, the new lawyer will suggest what needs to be done. They might even notify INS by courier stating that he/she represents you now and need a new RFE notice again.

I got my RFE eventhough i have a lawyer. If you got your 485 receipt (my attorney put my name & address instead of his), then you will get the RFE otherwise it will got to your attorney.