Does SR makes LUD change?

tommyip

Registered Users (C)
I initiated SR more than a month back and have not received any reponse, but today see a LUD change, I am guessing it's SR being responded. However when I called to check the status last week it was no Visa no. available. any ideas friends.....

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience from 3 SRs I have initiated in the past is that I got an LUD everytime it was responded to. I believe this happened on the day they mailed the SR response.

I never have LUD due to the SR, last SR response from TSC is 08/14/07, and my LUD is still 3/27/07 which is due to case transfer. So confusing.

I had an SR and then an follow up SR. None of those changed LUDs. Still seeing the same old 03/27/07...

It's not consistent. I saw LUD change for my SR (back in May), but my wife's case wasn't "LUD-ed" a couple of weeks ago, even though they sent a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I don't understand is that when they respond to SR, they do not update the case, and only access the information. Why does this result in LUD?

About a month ago, I also had initiated an SR, and yesterday I got an LUD. May be it is due to my SR...

Probably they update the status mentioning SR responded, just to track when there were any SRs. I think there is some kind of limitation of 30-60 days to re-initiate SR.

I used to get LUD updates while my case was VSC center ( original filing center ) and when I did SR request, but once case is transferred to TSC, and I did couple of SR requests, no LUD have been noticed on my file...

Looks like DB is teared apart :-(

I had a SR a month ago, two LUDs last week and then the same letter that my name check is still pending. In my case the LUDs worked, no message change.