Does sending email to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov change LUD?

pharmboy

Registered Users (C)
Sent an inquiry yesterday and got reply in 20 minutes, but this morning there is LUD for today. I checked online status last night before going to bed and there was no change. In addition, I did this email inquiry before and lawyer did it also, no LUD change. Any idea?

inquiry response

Hi,
You mentionned that you received an answer 20 minutes after sending an inquiry, what can of answer did you get? My lawyer do not want me to do inquiries, he said that he should be the only one doing it. He also refused to provide me with the copies of the inquiries done because of confidentialite issues .
What is confidential in an inquiry ?
Thankx
Baik

Thanks to all.

It just happened this time, next day after inquiry, there is LUD change.

You can send email to this address and provide the receipt number, A number and your DOB so they can check your case status. I think both you and your attorney can do this. This is your own case, certainly you can do the inquiry.

Something similar ..

My first inquiry apart from my attorneys was made on Jun 16th and I had LUD change for that date .. but for some unexplained reasons I also had an LUD change for the next day too (i.e Jun 17th). Wondering what that could be ? it is just some date changing/updaing module gettin corrupted :rolleyes:

-sonpadi

sonpadi--
Even I got two LUDs after email inquiry. One on 6/16/05 when I emailed them and they replied....and one next day...6/17/05 .
thx

lud change

emailed cis on 15 June - lud changed.
called cis emergency # on 22 June - lud changed. both changes above were based on inquiries for 485 filing.
neither the lud changed nor the status was updated for my AP approval. I have received AP papers 2 weeks ago.
thx

So then nothing special for me :D

Maybe the other LUD was for sending in the same information via Mail I think in case ..

I am eagerly waiting for the FBI's email to actually find out when did USCIS sent for namecheck.

-Sonpapdi

spoke too soon

I was justifying all my lud's for 485 in my previous updates here - suddenly i have a new lud today - not sure what it is for ??? Still haven't checked with the paralegal to see if he had a shot of espresso this morning and suddenly decided to check on my status after 2 months of pestering him to do it. :rolleyes: Other than that the lud change is unexplained.!!

Two LUDs here too...

pd012 said:
I too had 2 luds on succesive days after my email enquiry

Hi Folks,

Sent the email to XII on Jun 20 night just before going to bed.

Next day Jun 21 got the email response back. There was an LUD on the same day Jun 21.

But, there was ALSO an LUD on the next day Jun 22.

Don't understand if these two LUDs are for the email.

Any solutions to this puzzle?

Thanks,
master_chari

LUDS changed a day after email reply.

Called Emergency number - LUD changed the next day. Sent an email to the CSC and recd. areply the next day and LUD changed.

Waiting for Name Check to get competed for my child.

So lets see what the wait will be for me......

Did they specifically mentioned that your child case is pending because of "Name Check". If so that would be absurd as the Name Check must be done only for people of ages between 14 and 79. Please correct me if I am wrong. I remember reading this same information in FBI Name Check related article.

starjeet said:
Called Emergency number - LUD changed the next day. Sent an email to the CSC and recd. areply the next day and LUD changed.

Waiting for Name Check to get competed for my child.

So lets see what the wait will be for me......

Yes. And my child is just 10 years old. The email states:
"This is to inform you that the I-485 in question is still pending. The reason that it is still pending is that USCIS is awaiting NAME CHECK results form the FBI. It may have been a long time since we sent the name, but USCIS has no control of the time it takes. We apologize for the delay"

If you have bookmarked the FBI article or can find it easily, would appreciate if you could send it to me at starjeet@starjeet.com

Thx.

LUD Changed but not content

Hi ,

My attorney sent mail to csc-xii , lud changed next day but not the conent. In my portfolio LUD changed. I didn't receive any email about change and I checked the status, it was same as before. My attorney got reply saying they will look into the case. LUD changed next day. Earlier 4 weeks before also attorney sent mail and got reply but no change to LUD.

So in summary, one time LUD changed one time NOT.

Thanks
tsdens