Does RFE means Namecheck, FP results are done

case can not be denied based on name check or FP.. they will transfer this and re-verify everything ..it does not matter if your name is same as a name listed in denied list as long as you are not the same person.. delay is possible not denial..
RFE is not related with FP or name check

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not talking about denial or approval .. My question is

Can everybody who got RFE be assured that name check is done?

Self Approved

Hey Friends,

You know what .. just now I got approval email for myself. my wife's case is still pending ..

I140 ND : 02/28/03
I485 ND : 07/25/03 (self and spouse)
FP: 10/07/04 (newark)
RFE: Medical on Dec 02nd 04
RFE Response Received by USCIS: 12/15/04
LUD Changes: 11/18/04, 12/02 (RFE), 12/15 (RFE Received), 12/16, 12/17, 12/20, 01/10/05 (approved)

wife's LUD still at 11/18.

Thanks for all ur support ...

One more thing .. mine was Lab Substitute with PD: 03/05/2001 .. so date retrogression is not a problem for Lab Sub cases with labor receipt date < 01/01/2002.

hakoonamataata said:
How do you know that for sure? Thanks.
Forget about RFE, even at the time of interview officer can tell you that your name check is pending ( unknown )..there are many post on this at this forum..only way to know that is a mail from FBI

MD_Rockville

MD_Rockville Please shut the hell up. please don't misguide the waiters in here.

PeterDatte asked very simple questions. I think you need Help?? somebody please help this guy.

PeterDatte There is no gaurnetee that your name check or FP is clear once you get RFE. it may be there is no tell with BCIS.

I hope you get approval soon.

MD_Rockville

hey MD_Rockville when you replied with Big "NO", thats not true isn't it. isn't PeterDatte got approved today???
so this means Smart ass what you replied about name check and FP is Wrong.
what heppens with few people doesn't mean it will happen with all. so take a back seat and try not to reply each and every post with your Half/junk knowledge.

more you going to read in here more you going to loose your mind.. He he..

MD_Rockville

I am member of this forum since Aug 2002 and never saw two Half or Junk knowledge make it to a full but sure made it to full of Bull shit :). and thats what you trying to acomplish. :)

what you mean by your second statement i am not sure may be you forgot the other half or Junk. he he he eh eh eh eh eh

MD_Rockville

----------------------------------------------------------
quote MD_Rockville
also i don't post something like this you do..

http://boards.immigration.com/showt...2712#post592712

--------------------------------------------------------

MD_Rockville
Back in 2002 and 2003 we all use to wait for our GC and also have TGIF jokes every week. this help us release pressure and unessasay worries.

what’s wrong with that?? you don't know any jokes? that’s ok you can read what we all wrote.

Man you need serious help.
Good Luck and relax and have fun!!

i thought i will stop this thread but you have written such replies at this forum to a female member ..

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=339987#post339987

Anita,

few thing from my side.

1. Your BF left you --> anyway these BfFnevers stays for long. Move on you will get someone else.

2. Sister won't talk to you --> it happenes, give some time they will comeback, else they are not yours..

3. feeling dippressed --> get drunk and forget, it helped me lot. you need not have to do this if you don't like it.

4. Last option is not good as per INDIAN CULTURE Standard.
but still I will say it( Please don't do it if you don't like it).
Best medicine for the dipression is sex. this doen't mean getting laid..

good Luck.
Peace.

so since 2002 aug your sole aim is to put these stuff and feel proud..

it will take you years to come at my level but for me it will take only few seconds to come at your level..bye

whats wrong with my thread??
look at the thread title. and read it fully you will understand what that means.

Grow Up!!!!

Man you are the lowest level right now.

did you talk to girls diffently then Guys man you are biased..

So this Conclues that your answers in this Forum is Worng you have no knowledge "PLEASE DON"T BELIVE THIS GUY"

One more thing are you out of job, i mean unemployed, how you get so much time to write all day in this forum.

MD_Rockville

I read some of your posts also and Green Love is right most of your answers to this forum is not true. you need to do your research before making a statement. this might misguide other people.

I hope you learn from this.
wrong info is not good for new members. you should know that.

Please check your stats before replying just Yes or No.

Good Luck and I hope you get approved soon.

GC_NC123 said:
MD_Rockville

I read some of your posts also and Green Love is right most of your answers to this forum is not true. you need to do your research before making a statement. this might misguide other people.

I hope you learn from this.
wrong info is not good for new members. you should know that.

Please check your stats before replying just Yes or No.

Good Luck and I hope you get approved soon.
so after dsatish you find me ..You don’t deserve an answer..bye

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=763675#post763675
:)

PeterDatte said:
Hey Friends,

You know what .. just now I got approval email for myself. my wife's case is still pending ..

I140 ND : 02/28/03
I485 ND : 07/25/03 (self and spouse)
FP: 10/07/04 (newark)
RFE: Medical on Dec 02nd 04
RFE Response Received by USCIS: 12/15/04
LUD Changes: 11/18/04, 12/02 (RFE), 12/15 (RFE Received), 12/16, 12/17, 12/20, 01/10/05 (approved)

wife's LUD still at 11/18.

Thanks for all ur support ...

One more thing .. mine was Lab Substitute with PD: 03/05/2001 .. so date retrogression is not a problem for Lab Sub cases with labor receipt date < 01/01/2002.
PD for labor substitution is the date of filing of the substitute labor (I have my case as a proof for this). Congratulations on your approval.

MD_Rockville wrote :-

so after dsatish you find me ..You don’t deserve an answer..bye.

you trying to put yourself in dsatish catagory, Wao.. you are useless like me and dsatish has really done great job for this forum and members,

Ask dsatish if he put the wrong Title or not in the thread you just pulled.
he also accepted that it was wrong Title. Look at the post number #64
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=123629&page=5&pp=15

back in 2001, 2002 and 2003 we use to fight (Extreem Levels and those are the thread you pulling), joke and really try to help and dsatish is still arround helping people.
If someone really replied wrong or posted wrong Info they just accept that and move on. people do mistake and you are defending yourself as you never commited mistake in your life.

I know your next move will be to pull one more of my thread and put it in your reply and that doesn't prove anything. I really wish you get your green Card and your prospetive will change.

can i ask which country you from?