Does online status change when they send you the oath letter?

yes, the letter was mailed by Nebraska Center, i was surprised too, i thought i would receive from Indianapolis. and I live in Carmel

One more thing I want to tell you, is I visited the office on Tuesday 4th Oct, and the lady who was checking my case status said that my oath was scheduled on Sep 15th since they haven’t done any I dint receive one. Then a lady stopped at her desk to chit chat I guess then the lady who was checking my status asked that lady if she printed all citizenship certificates for Nov 4th ceremony, then other lady goes yesss, and officer who is checking my status asks her why she dint print mine, and then she goes send that case to me I will print that. So probably she printed and scheduled me after my visit on Tuesday
So I think people there just work like gov employees, so I would go and bother them if you don’t receive by Wednesday

Last edited by a moderator:
i visited my local INS office on Aug 30 because i was waiting for the approval notice to come (my case was not approved during the interview day because of the pending background check). However the officer said there had nothing to pending and she said she would send a request to the interview officer for an inquiry about my case status. i got the oath letter on sept 22. i wondered if my visit to the local office made it worked thru.

Finally I received my oath notification today and it is scheduled for Nov 4th at 1:00 PM. The letter was mailed from Nebraska and the oath venue is Exposition Hall in Indianapolis. :) :) :)