Does new Passport requirements affect us?

Vle

Registered Users (C)
Can a GC holder travel to Caribbeans without an RTD? I know that US citizens are temporarily waved from carrying a passport. How about GC holders? I have applied for RTD and who knows when I will be gettting it. I'm supposed to leave on July 15th. Does anyone have a clue?

Can a GC holder travel to Caribbeans without an RTD? I know that US citizens are temporarily waved from carrying a passport. How about GC holders? I have applied for RTD and who knows when I will be gettting it. I'm supposed to leave on July 15th. Does anyone have a clue?

Well, as far i understand US Citizens still have to have the proof of their process (passport request form filled and in process) in order to travel. Like you I'll be traveling to the caribbean in two weeks, I did request RTD last march, nothing yet and i really don't expect to get it on time. But i went to my local USCIS office and they told me that as a CG holder with a valid passport don't need to use any RTD to get in/out of USA. I dont know if you have or not valid pasport. If you dont have a valid passport to travel, then you'll likely need RTD to get in/out of USA or RP in case you plan to stay for a long pariod outside. Just check with your local USCIS or lawyer to be sure.