Does Mr. Williams stop replying now?

yll_gc

Registered Users (C)
It looks like to me Mr. Williams is no longer replying email questions or replying late. I have not received his response since I submitted my question many days ago. Before he normally replied either on the same day or the next day.

yll_gc said:
It looks like to me Mr. Williams is no longer replying email questions or replying late. I have not received his response since I submitted my question many days ago. Before he normally replied either on the same day or the next day.

May be he got fired for replying promptly and being more effecient which is not considered as a good pratice in his office. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Which Mr. Williams you talking about.? it it the one at FBI name check?? please give me his email address...
thanks,

same with me....
he is not replying to teh message.... may be he is on leave....
nobody else would take the pain of replying mails ....
Mr. William is the only hope.....

Can someone who has received Mr. Williams reply these two days leave a note here, we would like to know if he is still there to help us.

Thanks

blahblah_gc said:
any update on Mr. Williams?

I think Mr. Williams is either switched to other department or no longer at CSC. I received email reply from other people, and now it takes more than 2 weeks to get a reply.

Same here. It's been 2 weeks since I sent my last inquiry and I have
not recieved a reply. I also can not find right menu option to make an
inquiry when I call USCIS. So I concluded USCIS is discouraging any
inquiry since retrogression kicked in...

fdfd said:
Same here. It's been 2 weeks since I sent my last inquiry and I have
not recieved a reply. I also can not find right menu option to make an
inquiry when I call USCIS. So I concluded USCIS is discouraging any
inquiry since retrogression kicked in...

I believe Mr. Williams is fired because of the fact that he was very prompt in replying to people's emails, something which is not considered as a good practice within USCIS. A person is considered very efficient based on how much he/she can complicate and mess the things. Mr. Williams was an exception and efficient people over there can no longer tolerate Mr. Willams' action.

Sorry guys, this is because of the frustration I have with this damn GC process.

gc-reqd said:
I believe Mr. Williams is fired because of the fact that he was very prompt in replying to people's emails, something which is not considered as a good practice within USCIS. A person is considered very efficient based on how much he/she can complicate and mess the things. Mr. Williams was an exception and efficient people over there can no longer tolerate Mr. Willams' action.

Sorry guys, this is because of the frustration I have with this damn GC process.

He is indeed too good to be a Government employee...

Any way please take a look at this site http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/interapp/editorial/editorial_0497.xml . Not sure how useful this is in the view of Retrogression but no harm trying if you need some information from USCIS about your case.. Just keep in mind no email please…